Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Douchebaggery Abounds
Good for a laugh, or something.

Half of the morons hanging out there must actually be obese pedophiles living in their mother's basements. Ahhh, the visual image. Lovely. The other half have popped collars and douche goggles(read: aviator sunglasses).

www.bodybuilding.com/forum

I'm sad to say I've lost several minutes of my life scrolling through their random idiocies. Good times.

Oh wait. Is this legal? Can I post links to other forums? If not, please beat me.
I just really want someone else to laugh at them with me. I'm a validation whore like that.
And for FUCKS SAKE, that should say douchebaggery, not douchebagger. What the fuck is a douchebagger?

Curses.

I think my ambien has kicked in.
::lmao:: That is some funny shit. I didn't even have to read any posts, just looking at the forum names got me. Supplement Wars! ::lmao::
86 112
They deliberate for hours(days?) about what makes a man alpha or beta.

::nuts::
This thread is great... Entirely too long, too many uses of the word "Brah", but if you've got nothing better to do:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread...=111777031
El Mayo Wrote:They deliberate for hours(days?) about what makes a man alpha or beta.

There is a Usenet binaries group on Usenet for nude female body builders. Some of them have clits as big as your thumb. *

* There is something fundamentally wrong with a woman that can insert her clitoris into your rectum. Medically speaking. ::lmao::
Middle Finger Wrote:::lmao:: That is some funny shit. I didn't even have to read any posts, just looking at the forum names got me. Supplement Wars! ::lmao::

Why do some fucktards do php sites from scratch? Did you notice that?
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:::lmao:: That is some funny shit. I didn't even have to read any posts, just looking at the forum names got me. Supplement Wars! ::lmao::

No, I haven't. You mean make their own forum software?
86 112
AnonyMoose Wrote:
El Mayo Wrote:They deliberate for hours(days?) about what makes a man alpha or beta.

There is a Usenet binaries group on Usenet for nude female body builders. Some of them have clits as big as your thumb. *

* There is something fundamentally wrong with a woman that can insert her clitoris into your rectum. Medically speaking. ::lmao::
Sinister has a clit like a link sausage.

She regularly has sword fights with her biker pals.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
That board is fucking awesome (not)

no homo brah.
::lipsealed::
Middle Finger Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:

No, I haven't. You mean make their own forum software?

With PHP you add the applets you want on your website; including forums.

what in the hell....
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Sinister has a clit like a link sausage.
I might need that for my iPod. ::bigg::
Gawd, they will start websites about almost anything.
QueenBee Wrote:Gawd, they will start websites about almost anything.
They even have one for clit pumping. Apparently Linda Might is making millions off her clit.