Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Friday!! It's Friday!!
Woot Woot!! Come on everyone do the Carlton!! It's Friday!!!

And Frank, you can kiss my white ass!! I have a hot date for lunch today if you know what I mean. ::bravo::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
There's nothing more than sex in a dirty back alley huh?

Make sure he does you doggie style so you can feel it.
ramseycat Wrote:I have a hot date for lunch today if you know what I mean. ::bravo::
Gawd !...Sometimes it's a curse having my imagination.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
ramseycat Wrote:Woot Woot!! Come on everyone do the Carlton!! It's Friday!!!

And Frank, you can kiss my white ass!! I have a hot date for lunch today if you know what I mean. ::bravo::

Animals can do the same thing. I'l be impressed when a grown man out of school for at least 10 years and who doesn't call you a "cunt" wants to marry you. Some emotionally stunted Priest with the romantic experience of a 15 year old doesn't count, either.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:"cunt"
:shock:
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
::scared:: I know, I hate that word. But she used it as a highlight from her marriage reel so I use that as a standard now for her future men.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:::scared:: I know, I hate that word. But she used it as a highlight from her marriage reel so I use that as a standard now for her future men.

Wrong again Frank. I love how you take one thing and manage to turn it into a major event.

Just because BF is young doesn't mean he isn't a man. I guess at 25 you weren't a man? How old were you when you got married?

Sorry Ant, we do it in a bed. But do tell how it feels to do it in an alley since you obviously have experience with that.
I did it in my boss's office once. And since my boss was a psychologist (however, since I was lying about being in the military and this obviously never happened because I'm a big fat liar) he had a reclining chair that fell over backwards when we were going at it and I landed on my head, we never actually finished the act.

Fascinating story, huh?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I did it in my boss's office once. And since my boss was a psychologist (however, since I was lying about being in the military and this obviously never happened because I'm a big fat liar) he had a reclining chair that fell over backwards when we were going at it and I landed on my head, we never actually finished the act.

Fascinating story, huh?

Well, at least you can tell a good story.
Oh yeah, in case I didn't make it clear, I wasn't having sex with my boss... this was after hours with someone my same rank.

I'd never fuck an officer, that was against regs. :Angel:
I bet it was pretty funny when you fell over though.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Oh yeah, in case I didn't make it clear, I wasn't having sex with my boss... this was after hours with someone my same rank.

I'd never fuck an officer, that was against regs. :Angel:
Sure....liar.::blink::
If I were a liar, I'd come up with something like being the lead singer/writer for the Gin Blossoms, wouldn't I?
Mill you Bitch Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I did it in my boss's office once. And since my boss was a psychologist (however, since I was lying about being in the military and this obviously never happened because I'm a big fat liar) he had a reclining chair that fell over backwards when we were going at it and I landed on my head, we never actually finished the act.

Fascinating story, huh?

Well, at least you can tell a good story.
Wait... what?

Is this the same Mill from 'the other side'?
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:::scared:: I know, I hate that word. But she used it as a highlight from her marriage reel so I use that as a standard now for her future men.

Wrong again Frank. I love how you take one thing and manage to turn it into a major event.

Just because BF is young doesn't mean he isn't a man. I guess at 25 you weren't a man? How old were you when you got married?

Sorry Ant, we do it in a bed. But do tell how it feels to do it in an alley since you obviously have experience with that.

No, you're not a real man at 25, recently out of school, making hot chocolate for some old hag that hides you and that you'd never marry. That's called playing around, like a kid.

Give advice on relationships when you actually get one that is loving, respectful, long-term and for life. Not your ex or this boy.

Hint: God isn't putting anything in your path, you have to forge your own.

Next.

86 112
yes. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Ok mother fuckers.....I'm fucking tired of hearing you Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10

jackboots Wrote:yes. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Ok mother fuckers.....I'm fucking tired of hearing you Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
::blink::::blink::

::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::

ohhhh this should be fun!!

Hey Mill! Welcome to OUR world you little parasite.
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:

No, you're not a real man at 25, recently out of school, making hot chocolate for some old hag that hides you and that you'd never marry. That's called playing around, like a kid.

Give advice on relationships when you actually get one that is loving, respectful, long-term and for life. Not your ex or this boy.

Hint: God isn't putting anything in your path, you have to forge your own.

Next.
Translation = Frank has only been with one women because he was a ugly geek so he married her quick before she wised up and moved on.
Frank is the relationship judge , Ramsey. You have no right judging relationships because you have to lube up the old cobweb and hide from the kids. Untill you can get a man your own age, I suggest you drop the hot chocolate kid and start buffin the muffin.
I can't buff the muffin because I am not a body pillow.