Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbietard - The evidence
Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
::rolllaugh::
86 112
Hahahahahahaha........................................

I will always picture Newbie's words coming outta that cute little creatures face now.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
::rotfl::::rotfl::::rotfl::
awwh...sooo cute!
::rolllaugh::
Gets my vote, too. That little grin on its face is too much!! ::lmao::::rotfl::::rolllaugh::
Three toed sloths have a lot to smile about.

Like MF they sit very still in one position all day doing nothing of any real value.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Caution - Newbietard crossing.

Polar bear chillout.

OH NO !!!....I DON"T LIKE IT ANYMORE !!!!!...Oh God, that thing is awful..
"High five?, don't leave me hanging dude!"

Duchess Wrote:OH NO !!!....I DON"T LIKE IT ANYMORE !!!!!...Oh God, that thing is awful..
::blink:: Eh? What's wrong with it now?
Look at his body, his long arms & nails...You like him 'cuz it looks like he's slithering...Fuck that thing..It freaked methe hell out to see his hideous self, charming lil' face but, I'll never be able to get past that body.

Duchess Wrote:Look at his body, his long arms & nails...You like him 'cuz it looks like he's slithering...Fuck that thing..It freaked methe hell out to see his hideous self, charming lil' face but, I'll never be able to get past that body.

Honestly have you never seen a fucking sloth before retard?

You need to get the discovery animal planet channel, or get yourself down to your local library.

Why the fuck do you think they are called "three toed" sloths?, and how the fuck do you think they hang from trees all day?, suction cups?, a harness?

What a dumbass!
Duchess Wrote:Look at his body, his long arms & nails...You like him 'cuz it looks like he's slithering...Fuck that thing..It freaked methe hell out to see his hideous self, charming lil' face but, I'll never be able to get past that body.
Well, they don't actually slither. Sloth live in trees and come down to the ground only about once a week to poop. The long arms and nails are to give it a better grip on the branches of the trees it lives in.
They're about as attractive as hyenas.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Caution - Newbietard crossing.

::lmao::
86 112
That kind of "pet" is for lazy people........."Fetch the ball Slothy, c'mon boy....
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

You need to get the discovery animal planet channel, or get yourself down to your local library.

Why the fuck do you think they are called "three toed" sloths?, and how the fuck do you think they hang from trees all day?, suction cups?, a harness?

What a dumbass!
I have never given a moments consideration to a sloth in my life until today...I don't have time to park my ass in front of the damn television like apparently house husbands do...Speaking of that, should you be in the kitchen doing your house husbandly shit...Git.
Duchess Wrote:I don't have time to park my ass in front of the damn television like apparently house husbands do...

Shame. You are missing Dirty Jobs; clearly the best show on television.

[Image: dirty-jobsl.jpg]

Duchess Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

What a dumbass!
I have never given a moments consideration to a sloth in my life until today...I don't have time to park my ass in front of the damn television like apparently house husbands do...Speaking of that, should you be in the kitchen doing your house husbandly shit...Git.

Resorting to pathetic digs about the fact I am a house husband just to cover up how ill informed and ignorant you are about the world around you?
Very poor and obvious tactic you thick fucking man beast.
Are you aware of the Amazonian rain forest?, ever heard of a creature called a camel? or are the animals you've heard of just the ones you can stuff into your fat dribbling maw?