Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RETAIL THERAPY
Today only Victoria's Secret is having free shipping on any purchase...This is a huge concession on their part & rarely done unless a significent amount of money is spent...May the force be with you.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Over priced hooker wear.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Over priced hooker wear.
I dunno about that, M. The bras they make are the only ones that are comfortable for me, and lugging these obscenely huge things around, comfort is vital.
Poopy, it is not !...They have beautiful, tasteful things..........I wear a lot of their clothes and I DO NOT dress like a slut, I can assure you of that.
Okay, maybe I'm closed minded, but what's the point of wearing a thong? It's a yeast factory, it's uncomfortable and it doesn't look good on 90% of the female population. I don't like padded bras and most of their 'scents' are eye burners.
OK, the scents I couldn't care less about. A padded bra??? ::blink:: FUCK THAT!!!

As for a thong; I have one pair of jeans that are that stretchy/tight kinda denim and a thong is needed when I wear those, but otherwise, no, I don't wear a thong.
It's not all bras & panties...I love their loungewear {velour}, I'm wearing a set right now...Check out their site and you'll see it's a lot more than pretty thongs & padded bras.
Meh, I loved their London jeans till I got too fat to wear them. They're just okay.
Here ya go Ladies........http://www.knickerpicker.com/dressing-room.asp
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Why thank you, Maggot...Pretty cool site.

Do you go there to play with the mannequins ?...Dress them up in provocative lingerie ?
Duchess Wrote:Why thank you, Maggot...Pretty cool site.

Do you go there to play with the mannequins ?...Dress them up in provocative lingerie ?
I will admit I have played with it.::boobs::
Maggot Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:Why thank you, Maggot...Pretty cool site.

I will admit I have played with it.::boobs::

Yeah maggot is a real Buffalo Bill in the making.

He dresses up in lingerie, hiding his cock between his legs, saying to himself "would you fuck me?, I'd fuck me".

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
How the hell do you hide your cock between your legs?::blink::
::rotfl::
Maggot Wrote:How the hell do you hide your cock between your legs?::blink::
::lmao::::rolllaugh::::lmao::::rolllaugh::::lmao::
My intention has been to shop for others but, I keep seeing things that are perfect for me...One for you ~ one for me
Maggot Wrote:How the hell do you hide your cock between your legs?::blink::

I see you are one of the few people on the planet who hasn't seem the film Silence of the lambs.

You do know that films come on CD like discs now called DVD's?, not video tape anymore?

Also there was a film version about the sinking of the Titanic that proved quite popular?, and the Lord of the Rings book was turned into three films?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Duchess Wrote:My intention has been to shop for others but, I keep seeing things that are perfect for me...One for you ~ one for me
::lmao::