Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Turkey Day Mockers
Dear Friends, Thanksgiving is a time to spend with family and friends reflecting on the many blessings we enjoy, like OP being across the ocean. In America, we can be thankful for the freedoms we enjoy each day (like the right to have guns to shoot OP if he comes to America), for those who are spending this holiday protecting those freedoms (guns), and for the people of our state and nation who make this country and our ideals uniquely worth defending (with guns).
The story of Pilgrims coming to the new world is the perfect representation of the greatness of America. People fled the comforts of home (and the shitty British assholes and Queens) to seek out a new birth of liberty, one that would be free from tyranny (British assholes) and religious persecution (England sucks), one where our collective and private destinies would be truly what we made them.

As those first fruits of freedom were being realized by many who came from distant lands, all recognized the divine hand of Providence in their fateful journey and all were moved to give thanks. In good times and bad, Americans have rested on Providence and the unique promise of liberty in this nation for comfort and hope (and no British, or French for that matter). After a long and difficult struggle to make real the promise of freedom, our nation's first President, George Washington (great man and way better then any King ever was), stated in the first Thanksgiving proclamation that "It is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor." While in the midst of the Civil War, President Abraham Lincoln revived the tradition of proclaiming a day of thanksgiving, asking God to heal our wounds and restore our country.

Tomorrow, as we reflect on our many blessings, I am thankful to live in a free nation, the shining city upon a hill whose light will never be extinguished as long as freedom's promise lingers. I am proud to live in a country that is not content merely to enjoy our own blessings but turns those blessings to others. I am proud to live in a country that considers liberty's call to include feeding the hungry, clothing the naked and bringing comfort to the sick, a country whose people understand that while liberty's promise is unique, it is not uniquely American. People across the world (except England) can find hope (and envy) in the American ideal, in our words, and in our great and ongoing deeds. I am thankful for the brave men and women spending Thanksgiving away from their families so we can be free to spend time with ours (and England can stop worrying about the Middle East conquering them). I keep them in my thoughts during this holiday season. Finally, I am thankful for each of you who have worked so hard this year to make Mock great (except OP). Your determination to secure the liberty for our families and our children breathes gives renewed hope into the enduring promise of freedom.

Thank you and have a blessed Thanksgiving (everyone but OP)
Too long.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Too long.
We all know you can't fucking read. Next time I will include pictures for simple fucks like you. Move on now retard.
If I couldn't read, do you really think I'd join an online forum, you cheese filled queef? Seriously, think about that the next time you try to insult someone.
PS I forgot to mention I didn't bother to read that shit because you're B O R I N G.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:If I couldn't read, do you really think I'd join an online forum, you cheese filled queef? Seriously, think about that the next time you try to insult someone.

ahhhhhh DUH ahhhhh DUH. wow you really are a little dumber then a retard. barely half a bastard.
Liquid Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:If I couldn't read, do you really think I'd join an online forum, you cheese filled queef? Seriously, think about that the next time you try to insult someone.

ahhhhhh DUH ahhhhh DUH. wow you really are a little dumber then a retard. barely half a bastard.
The perfect reply from a perfect idiot. Congrats! ::thumbs::
I think Liquids attempt ata somewhat intelligent display deserves at least a free carwash. LMPP's lamerebutal deserves a crank phone call at 3am and a bloodthirsty tick laying in wait on her pillow. I had higher expectations.Tsk.....tsk.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Even though I thought "too long" at first also, I went back and read it. Found it worth my POTDvote, too. ::thumbs::
Sinister Wrote:Even though I thought "too long" at first also, I went back and read it. Found it worth my POTDvote, too. ::thumbs::
Because he's verbally abusing OP? Too easy.
no you dirty cunt stain, because it was actually something that added to the site and NOT the sad little and pointless (and endless I might add) posts you make everywhere. Your posts really suck.
Liquid Wrote:no you dirty cunt stain, because it was actually something that added to the site and NOT the sad little and pointless (and endless I might add) posts you make everywhere. Your posts really suck.

Oh look, he added to the site! What exactly does that mean, anyway? It means he thinks he's a valuable contributor to the site when in fact he's a boring twat that has absolutely nothing to say that anyone wants to read.

Oh yay for you! ::bravo::
It means you are an ignorant fucking cunt that needs to shut the fuck up and go back to licking your whores cunt......
The Abuser Wrote:It means you are an ignorant fucking cunt that needs to shut the fuck up and go back to licking your whores cunt......
Bravo!
The Abuser Wrote:It means you are an ignorant fucking cunt that needs to shut the fuck up and go back to licking your whores cunt......
Do you make your wife squeal like a pig when you fuck? Cuz she's got the nose for it.
You are just jealous cuz you have to pay a man to fuck yur stanky puzzy and then pay for the shots later for him....Ignorant cunt.....
The Abuser Wrote:You are just jealous cuz you have to pay a man to fuck yur stanky puzzy and then pay for the shots later for him....Ignorant cunt.....
Oh, you bet! She's stuck withnostrils the size ofSpainand YOU as a bed partner and I'm jealous. Yeah, that's it. ::nuts::
The Abuser Wrote:You are just jealous cuz you have to pay a man to fuck yur stanky puzzy and then pay for the shots later for him....Ignorant cunt.....

Here's a reminder of just how fucking repulsive this guy is...

[Image: motivator8539163.jpg]
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Oh, you bet! She's stuck withnostrils the size ofSpainand YOU as a bed partner and I'm jealous. Yeah, that's it. ::nuts::

You gotta try harder you ignorant cunt....SHE has a "bed partner " that SATISFIES her.....

Satisfaction to you is a $5 bill left on the night stand in a $19 a night cheap motel and pussy juice drippin off your chin.......::lmao::
The Abuser Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:

You gotta try harder you ignorant cunt....SHE has a "bed partner " that SATISFIES her.....

Satisfaction to you is a $5 bill left on the night stand in a $19 a night cheap motel and pussy juice drippin off your chin.......::lmao::

Satisfaction to me is not being married to a fucking asshole like you... the rest is gravy.

I'd feel sorry for Deb if she wasn't such a sanctimonious bitch. She deserves you. I hope she enjoys being a tether ball in your marriage. :;box::