Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photoshop fun
Okay first you take a clipped image.

I'm using this picture of Liverpool defender Sammi Hyppia, he is standing in a defensive wall and looks like a complete tit.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Then you let your imagination run riot.............

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Smiley_emoticons_razz

This is one my mate Chris did, he is master of this kind of thing, note the reflection in the surface of the alley.

:cool:

:dude:

Smiley_emoticons_smile

Those are pretty good. Obviously the bowling one is far superior and we regularly use the reflection effect your friend is using in our advertising and marketing pieces.
Now I'm going to use this clipped picture of Liverpool midfielder Javier Mascherano, as you can see this has many photoshop possibilities.

Very cool, OP...That looks like a blast to do... I gotta learn how to do that.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Are you using Adobe ImageReady CS2 to animate the image?
Liquid Wrote:Are you using Adobe ImageReady CS2 to animate the image?

That one was the work of my dad actually, I'm not sure if its imageready or not, I will ask him when I see him later in the week though.

FYI all the animated ones are the work of my dad or my mate Chris.
::bigg::

::thumbs::

::banana::

This is my favourite though, thanks to Chris Masterson you are a genius fella!

I think they are using imageready. easiest way to do that quickly.
My dad did this one, the original didn't have the turning heads but the new and improved version does!

Smiley_emoticons_wink