Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog drives van into coffee shop

Dog Drives Van into Coffee Shop

[Image: 72227.jpg]
Bentley The Driving Dog

KTLA New

November 20, 2008

ST. JAMES, N.Y. -- One pooch in New York is really in the dog house after he crashed his owner's van into a Long Island coffee shop.

Police in Suffolk County say Bentley the dog was left in a running van and somehow managed to knock the gearshift into drive.

The dog went on a brief joy ride Wednesday night and ended up crashing into the Cool Beanz coffee house.

The 50-pound dog's owner, Bryan Maher, said he just wanted to keep his best friend warm.

"I ran inside the coffee house to sign up for open-mike night, and I left my car running because it's cold outside and I didn't want my dog to freeze," said Maher. "The next thing I knew, I looked up to see my van coming at me in the window, with Bentley in the driver's seat grinning at me."

No one was injured in the crash but a window in the coffee shop and some patio furniture were damaged.

Bentley was apparently unfazed, wagging his tail afterward.

The owner of the coffee shop took it in stride, saying Bentley is a "really sweet dog."

Source

At first I thought this was MF's dog, MF's dog can speak!

::lmao::

No really!, if he had crashed a car he would have been able to produce his licence and registration! as well as saying "whats the problem officer?" (in a doggy voice).

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.