Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It should be Friday
:?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Well, it's not...It's..it's..it's Thursday!...I had to stop & think about what day it is. :Blush:
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm scheduled to be off all next week, which is really only three work days for me... I'm thinking I don't really need all that time.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I'm scheduled to be off all next week, which is really only three work days for me... I'm thinking I don't really need all that time.
E-bay?
Did somebody say Ebay ! ::boobs::
Well..for me it IS a Friday..I am taking tomorrow off. ::tong2:: ::flip::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I'm scheduled to be off all next week, which is really only three work days for me... I'm thinking I don't really need all that time.

You're thinking you don't really need all that time off? Can I have it? I am working Sat AND Monday. From home so I guess I can't bitch too much. And it's overtime.

BUT they just announced that starting in October everyone has to work core hours 8-5. FUCK. I like working 7-4. It's going to be 6 fucking o'clock by the time I pick up the kids and get home. Not to mention the traffic is going to suck going in and coming home. No one is happy about it. No one.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:

You're thinking you don't really need all that time off? Can I have it? I am working Sat AND Monday. From home so I guess I can't bitch too much. And it's overtime.

BUT they just announced that starting in October everyone has to work core hours 8-5. FUCK. I like working 7-4. It's going to be 6 fucking o'clock by the time I pick up the kids and get home. Not to mention the traffic is going to suck going in and coming home. No one is happy about it. No one.
I am. ::bigg::
::dlaugh::
ramseycat Wrote:

Well shit, after reading that, I'm taking the whole week off! ::bravo::
I went shopping for myself today! ::bravo::It's a rare thing for me to go shopping. I hate it normally. The people irk me to no end.
The Antagonist Wrote:I went shopping for myself today! ::bravo::It's a rare thing for me to go shopping. I hate it normally. The people irk me to no end.
:?
FAHQTOO Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:

I am. ::bigg::
an ass!
ramseycat Wrote::?
how come you didn't say any thing? ::ban::
Brother, why do you actively try to be disliked. In spite of this being a mock forum we have built a community {of sorts} here...What exactly are you doing ?...Being annoying is not the same as mocking...Now, behave
They have Halloween candy out in the stores already. That's insane. The kids aren't even back in school yet here and summer's not even over!
Duchess Wrote:Brother, why do you actively try to be disliked. In spite of this being a mock forum we have built a community {of sorts} here...What exactly are you doing ?...Being annoying is not the same as mocking...Now, behave
Do give me a break, it doesn't matter what I say, for instance your comment right now.::dunno::
The Antagonist Wrote:They have Halloween candy out in the stores already. That's insane. The kids aren't even back in school yet here and summer's not even over!
Christmas ornaments are out here in Ca.
Some of the trees here already have their leaves changing color. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
I've been getting Christmas catalogs almost daily for a few weeks now & I've been thinking Christmas since last weekend, I have job related bs for the holidays that I have to start handling now, do you people have any idea how difficult it is to get my fa la la on when it's 80 something outside...Fuckin' hell