Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World's fattest man consummates his marriage
Because I know you're all interested in this shit...
[quote]
THE world
he's a glutton, she's a glutton for punishment.

what a fat fuck
109 aint love grand...75
46::pdance::46::pdance::
Zenith Wrote:109 aint love grand...75
Not when you have to lift an apron of flesh to get at it.::bvomit::
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:109 aint love grand...75
Not when you have to lift an apron of flesh to get at it.::bvomit::
Good point :shock:
I'm trying to be happy for this couple but, it's difficult to get past the grossness of it...I wouldn't want any of that touching me...Yuck...It's said that there is someone for everyone out there, this is evidence of that fact.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
How clean can he be, considering the trouble it must take to go to the bathroom? He grosses me out badly!
86 112
I didn't even factor in the cleanliness of it, I simply thought about how disgusting it would be to have that shit touching me...Now, I'm thinking of the cleanliness of it...Hear me heaving !
it would be PC to feel sorry for this mass of flesh, but the fact is it was not some glandular condition that made him weigh as much as a mack truck. it was stuffing his face and being a pig.

there HAS to be something wrong with a woman who would marry the fat fuck. unless he has wads of cash and she expects to inherit when he finally has a massive coronary. a normal life is not possible.

Thanks for the info poopy.

I had no idea Liquid had got remarried.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Duchess Wrote:I didn't even factor in the cleanliness of it, I simply thought about how disgusting it would be to have that shit touching me...Now, I'm thinking of the cleanliness of it...Hear me heaving !
Quote:How clean can he be, considering the trouble it must take to go to the bathroom? He grosses me out badly!
You think your imagination is running on gross now? Did you know these morbidly obese people tend to have black mold in the folds of flesh festering in there?

Who, how, what wipes their ass for them? They can't possibly do it themselves. How does he pee?

and can you imagine the amount of bedbugs???

And was he even able to see her once the folds of flab were tilted toward his head? Did they cover him up and it was only a 'quickie' our he'd die of suffocation?

[Image: barf.gif]
so a blow job is out of the question?
Some women would screw a snake if someone held it's head.
Just gross, all of it. He can't keep himself clean, period.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Just gross, all of it. He can't keep himself clean, period.

Imagine all the gunk he must have in all those folds!

::bvomit::

How the fuck do people get this fat in the first place? When you can longer reach your ass to wipe it do you not say to yourself "hang on I need to lose some weight" or when you can no longer see your cock or your feet do you not say "whoa , maybe one big mac is enough".

I was going to cook sausage casserole tonight!

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Fuck...I am outta this thread and not comin' back. I can't read anymore of it..I picture this shit in my head & I can't turn it off.
Duchess Wrote:Fuck...I am outta this thread and not comin' back. I can't read anymore of it..I picture this shit in my head & I can't turn it off.
Your fantising about screwing the worlds fattest man?
jackboots Wrote:he's a glutton, she's a glutton for punishment.
::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::
::rolllaugh::::rolllaugh::::rolllaugh::
::gigg::
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Just gross, all of it. He can't keep himself clean, period.

Imagine all the gunk he must have in all those folds!

How the fuck do people get this fat in the first place? When you can longer reach your ass to wipe it do you not say to yourself "hang on I need to lose some weight" or when you can no longer see your cock or your feet do you not say "whoa , maybe one big mac is enough".

I was going to cook sausage casserole tonight!

::rolllaugh::::gigg::::rolllaugh::