Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANYONE HOME ?
Hi, Mockers...What's going on in the Kingdom of Mock ?...Can ya show me a good time ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:Hi, Mockers...What's going on in the Kingdom of Mock ?...Can ya show me a good time ?
Since I am out of the fucking closet here now...you will have to qualify the phrase

...show me a good time! I will then let you know if I can handle it [Image: snoozer_05%5B1%5D.gif]

::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::
I like to see that! Smiley_emoticons_smile
I wouldn't. Duchess is pure, like freshly fallen snow. I'd like to keep her that way!
86 112
OMG, bring me a fucking bucket, I feel sick.
Yeah, Snow White.......:shock:

[Image: 1.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:OMG, bring me a fucking bucket, I feel sick.

What's the matter, you nervous about coming out of the closet to your British friends?
86 112
You're just so fucking predictable.

Try playing a different tune, you boring little cunt.
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:You're just so fucking predictable.

Try playing a different tune, you boring little cunt.

What kind if love song are you requesting by me, Closetsaurus?
86 112
You two have some kinda weird fairy attraction thing going on, dontcha ?...MF, I've seen your pic & if you keep this fairy love up with Howie you will be destroying all my hot fantasies of slowly removing your glasses and laying a soft, slow, wet one on ya.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
OK, that changes things dramatically to say the least. Howie, fuck off.
86 112
Quote:Howie, fuck off.
With fucking pleasure. ::lmao::
Middle Finger Wrote:OK, that changes things dramatically to say the least. Howie, fuck off.

So? Are you gonna send Dutch the picture she requested? Others here have seen your pic.....

Oh, and hi Dutch. I'm not really here; I'm a figment of your imagination.
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:OK, that changes things dramatically to say the least. Howie, fuck off.

So? Are you gonna send Dutch the picture she requested? Others here have seen your pic.....

I don't believe she requested a pic and she just indicated she's already seen it.

Honestly, I'm surprised you mustered enough brain power to post.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
I don't believe she requested a pic and she just indicated she's already seen it.

Honestly, I can believe I missed that part. I should fucking know better than to get into the forums before I've had at least 3 cups of coffee. ::bang:: ::doh::
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
I don't believe she requested a pic and she just indicated [color="red"]she's already seen it.[/color]

Honestly, I can believe I missed that part. I should fucking know better than to get into the forums before I've had at least 3 cups of coffee. ::bang:: ::doh::

That's what you get for trying to butt into my Duchess love, ash-tray bitch!
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

I will pass on the pic MF. Send it to Howard.

Now a cup of coffe would be ok.Smiley_emoticons_smile
Middle Finger Wrote:That's what you get for trying to butt into my Duchess love, ash-tray bitch!
I don't want any of your Duchess love, you freak!! Fuckin'-A, aperson could get smothered by grotesque sugar trying to come between you two. ::bvomit::
I don't expect flies and maggots to be attracted to the sugar of honey love.
86 112
newbiecollector Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
I don't believe she requested a pic and she just indicated [color="red"]she's already seen it.[/color]

I will pass on the pic MF. Send it to Howard.

Now a cup of coffe would be ok.Smiley_emoticons_smile
Sorry, but I have Tard-Shield
86 112