Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you ready for some Football?????????????
Hell to the yes!! It's a good thing I love football because since August 3rd, I have been breathing, eating, and sleeping football. Practice Monday through Thursday nights. Wash the uniform every night. Shit by Thursday I am wiped out and I am not even the one playing!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Have all the fun you want. Matter of fact you can have mine too cause I don't give a flyin' shit about football.

But that's just me.
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
I don't care about football and luckily my husband doesn't either. I'll watch the superbowl and don't mind watching a live game as long as they serve beer, but other than that I'm not into it.
I'm very into it only when my kids play ... otherwise, I am not impressed by nor interested in strangers playing ball well ...
86 112
ramseycat Wrote:Hell to the yes!! It's a good thing I love football because since August 3rd, I have been breathing, eating, and sleeping football. Practice Monday through Thursday nights. Wash the uniform every night. Shit by Thursday I am wiped out and I am not even the one playing!
BFD!:Yawn:
I kinda like Football, and try to go to a couple Patriots games every year .....I like Hockey also and go to the Bruins games wheneverI can, but Baseball kinda bores me although I once lived and breathed it, when I lived in Boston.

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
nay on the footzboll for me...
Fug duh kund
I like watching Friday Night Lights, does that count?
I love me some football !...Ima diehard Eagles fan & #36 is da man...No one likes to sit next to me during the game, I'm up & down, I slap on the person sitting next to me, I hollar at the television& all calls are bad calls unless I agree with them...I no longer bet on games but, there was a time I did, way back when I was a Bills fan & on one occasion after losing a SuperBowl bet I spent an entire day wearing a t-shirt that read, "I'm a loser just like the Buffalo Bills...Hahahaha...Yup, I really dig football...Go Eagles !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:I love me some football !...Ima diehard Eagles fan & #36 is da man...No one likes to sit next to me during the game, I'm up & down, I slap on the person sitting next to me, I hollar at the television& all calls are bad calls unless I agree with them...I no longer bet on games but, there was a time I did, way back when I was a Bills fan & on one occasion after losing a SuperBowl bet I spent an entire day wearing a t-shirt that read, "I'm a loser just like the Buffalo Bills...Hahahaha...Yup, I really dig football...Go Eagles !
I think everyone else is weird Duch? How can you not love football??? It's just absurd not to.
I grew up surrounded by sports playing brothers so, I come by it naturally...I'm not surprised that some women don't like it but, the fact that the men don't has given me pause...I LOVE football season & we have an open house every gameday...WooHoo.
As a matter of fact, men that don't like football have now been put in the same catagory as women who don't like to shop...Weirdos ::haha::
Duchess Wrote:As a matter of fact, men that don't like football have now been put in the same catagory as women who don't like to shop...Weirdos ::haha::
Seriously.
I gave up on football when the guys started being a bunch of overpaid prima donnas who break when you touch them too hard.

No longer do we have players like John Matusak and Lyle Alzedo. Namath could take a hit and get back up. Bart Starr was one tough hombre. Johnny Unitas was a loaded cannon.

Today's players (sans all the expensive modern personal trainer work) wouldn't be competitive with those guys if they were to use the same methods as those old boys did.

And on top of it all they feel the need to juice too?

Take any of today's centers and see how they would stack up against say a Jim Neidhart.

This is why I no longer give a damn about pro football.
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
ramseycat Wrote:Hell to the yes!! It's a good thing I love football because since August 3rd, I have been breathing, eating, and sleeping football. Practice Monday through Thursday nights. Wash the uniform every night. Shit by Thursday I am wiped out and I am not even the one playing!
The only football you deserve is the ball of my foot right up your flabby ass.
86 112
:shock:Whoa
Middle Finger Wrote:
That was actually pretty good Frank. Maybe you do have more in you than just an emoticon.
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
That was actually pretty good Frank. Maybe you do have more in you than just an emoticon.
[Image: garlic.gif]
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Knowing that you think you're qualified to judge anything to do with people sickens my stomach.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Knowing that you think you're qualified to judge anything to do with people sickens my stomach.
You still have 3 left ya know!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.