Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you guess who this is?
[Image: cruisebeard.jpg]
Here's a front view:

[Image: tom_kat_02_wenn2132297.jpg]
And what's sad is she used to look like this before Tom Cruise:

[Image: katie_holmes.jpg]
what's really 'sad' is i STILL have no fucking idea who that is because i have zero interest in 'celebs'. i don't give a rat's ass about any of them.

I really don't like those pointy toed shoes...I don't like ANY pointy toed shoes...Yuck.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't like her hair and I don't like women dressed like men unless they're openly gay like Ellen D.
What a fucking pathetic thread.
Duchess Wrote:I really don't like those pointy toed shoes...I don't like ANY pointy toed shoes...Yuck.
pointy toed shoes = Puerto Rican roach killers. ::bigg::
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I don't like her hair and I don't like women dressed like men unless they're openly gay like Ellen D.
AMEN!!! Ellen D is a fucking RIOT. I think she's awesome; she cracks me up.
Which one is not Tom?
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:What a fucking pathetic thread.
Just how stupid do you have to be to make a point of posting in a thread you don't like to remark that you don't like the thread? :?
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:What a fucking pathetic thread.
Just how stupid do you have to be to make a point of posting in a thread you don't like to remark that you don't like the thread? :?
Very stupid. Howard stupid.
86 112
What the fuck.

MF=LittleMissshittyPants fucking parrot and you talk about me being stupid, you useless cunts.

It just goes to show what a sad, miserable, pathetic twat Poopy really is. I mean, come on, for fucks sake, who gives a shit about Tom Cruise and whatever bitch he's banging, let alone the fact that Poppy felt the need to start a thread about it.

I stand by my initial post that this thread is fucking pathetic, as is LittleMissshittyPants.

Don't you think it's about time you got of your fat, daytime TV loving arse and got a fucking life you sad bitch?
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:who gives a shit about Tom Cruise and whatever bitch he's banging,
Not me. I lost any admiration for that fucking asshat when he joined the Scientology cult. That group of fucking whackjobs isn't wrapped real tight; sorta like the Jehovah's Witnesses. Got no use for a single one of those fucks.

I wonder how much it bugs him to have his picture taken with a broad who is taller than he is.....*snork* ::lmao::

You just about got that spot on there Sin, plus you made me laugh like fuck.
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:What the fuck.

MF=LittleMissshittyPants fucking parrot and you talk about me being stupid, you useless cunts.

It just goes to show what a sad, miserable, pathetic twat Poopy really is. I mean, come on, for fucks sake, who gives a shit about Tom Cruise and whatever bitch he's banging, let alone the fact that Poppy felt the need to start a thread about it.

I stand by my initial post that this thread is fucking pathetic, as is LittleMissshittyPants.

Don't you think it's about time you got of your fat, daytime TV loving arse and got a fucking life you sad bitch?
Jesus Christ, dumbass! If you don't like the thread, don't waste your fucking time commenting in it! It's not rocket science.
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:You just about got that spot on there Sin, plus you made me laugh like fuck.

Thank ya, Sir! ::bigg::

But....if I made you laugh like fuck, where the hell is my POTD vote??? ::wait::

Ain't it pitiful to see a Biker bitch beg? ::lmao::
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:You just about got that spot on there Sin, plus you made me laugh like fuck.
What an obsequious little toad you are! She responded to a topic you've been whining about but now you thinkher remark on said topicis brilliant. ::doh::

Listen you geriatric grouchy mother fucker. I am not anyone's parrot. I'm an eagle, and I can spot a homophobic semi-tard from 15 internet hubs and 20 fiber optic connections away. Especially anti-freedom overseas dopey ones like you.

Now leave LMPP alone. :Diablo:
86 112
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:

Jesus Christ, dumbass! If you don't like the thread, don't waste your fucking time commenting in it! It's not rocket science.
It may have escaped your notice Poopy, but my name ain't Jesus Christ, though you do sometimes make me quite cross and bite my nails.

Sorry Sin I will vote for your post right now.