Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Tuesday, bitches!
Last night was the first chilly evening. Fuck, summer is over!
86 112
Last night cost me $740 in vet bills and a dog with half an ear.
Still very hot here in San Diego but on the plus side I didn't have to drop $740. on an animal. So all in? Not a bad day.
The Antagonist Wrote:Last night cost me $740 in vet bills and a dog with half an ear.
Picasso?
The Antagonist Wrote:Last night cost me $740 in vet bills and a dog with half an ear.

WTF? Sorry to hear that. What happened to the ear?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Last night was the first chilly evening. Fuck, summer is over!
Over???? It never even started. I would like a do-over on summer. We were gypped.
I agree!
86 112
I was freezing last night at football practice with a hoody on. Shit.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Middle Finger Wrote:Fuck, summer is over!

Bite yer tongue !

Today I got someone to sign a contract that I didn't think would...It was a coup for me & I'm feeling so fuckin' righteous right now that I love everybody ! ::mushhug::

Am I supposed to be talking about the weather ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Fuck, summer is over!

Bite yer tongue !

Today I got someone to sign a contract that I didn't think would...It was a coup for me & I'm feeling so fuckin' righteous right now that I love everybody ! ::mushhug::

Am I supposed to be talking about the weather ?
You should buy yourself a present to celebrate.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I'd rather wallow in some ice cream...Oh hell yeah, I'd rather pig on some ice cream than shoe shop, how 'bout that shit...I'd pass the doobie to ya if you were here, Ramsey...I'm celebrating by burnin' one & having lustful thoughts about Breyers Caramel Praline Crunch.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]