Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
it's hump day on the island~~
that was the saying when i lived in the keys. wednesday. the tourists are gone until the weekend. i hope everyone has a happy hump day. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Why thank you so much, jb...And right back atcha...I'm working from home today so that alone makes for a great day.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
it sure is great to work from home in your jammies! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

'course i couldn't go arrest anyone in my jammies. ::lmao::but i could do reports.

This is my Monday and I can't seem to get my ass in gear. *sigh*
Today is my sister's birthday and I'm going to have lunch with her and my Dad. I could take a pass on the Dad part, but it will be nice to see my sis. We're going to Mongolian Barbecue. If I come back with bloody knuckles, don't worry; I just decked my Dad for being an asshole. He's good at that.
Sinister Wrote:Today is my sister's birthday and I'm going to have lunch with her and my Dad. I could take a pass on the Dad part, but it will be nice to see my sis. We're going to Mongolian Barbecue. If I come back with bloody knuckles, don't worry; I just decked my Dad for being an asshole. He's good at that.
If it's the sis I know please give her a wet kiss for me.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:Today is my sister's birthday and I'm going to have lunch with her and my Dad. I could take a pass on the Dad part, but it will be nice to see my sis. We're going to Mongolian Barbecue. If I come back with bloody knuckles, don't worry; I just decked my Dad for being an asshole. He's good at that.
It's the only sis I have, MF. We are the only two. Once my parents made me, they realized they had reached perfection and didn't need to make any more kids.
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
It's the only sis I have, MF. We are the only two. Once my parents made me, they realized they had reached perfection and didn't need to make any more kids.
OR, just sayin, OR ... they didn't want more people to steal their cigarettes. JUST SAYIN it's a possibility you might not have considered seriously in the past.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:OR, just sayin, OR ... they didn't want more people to steal their cigarettes. JUST SAYIN it's a possibility you might not have considered seriously in the past.
Uh, my parents don't smoke. So, try again, assmunch.
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:OR, just sayin, OR ... they didn't want more people to steal their cigarettes. JUST SAYIN it's a possibility you might not have considered seriously in the past.
Uh, my parents don't smoke. So, try again, assmunch.
I thought maybe they kept a stash to hand out to the kids at Christmas time, birthdays, special treats, etc. ::dunno::
86 112