Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good morning, OP!!
Get your spoiled baby ass back in here. You know I put up with a lot. Maybe I need some love, too, you fagoty bitch.
86 112
I miss his chum. 21
Only thing I miss is the numerous opportunities heprovides to verbally bitch slap him. As the forum punching bag, he did have some purpose. Not a lot, but some. He'll be back. I'd bet my trigger finger on it.
Well if he doesn't come back as Opie then maybe he'll disguise himself and come back as fresh meat to really prove that his being here wasn't actually due to the need for members.

::dunno::
Zenith Wrote:Well if he doesn't come back as Opie then maybe he'll disguise himself and come back as fresh meat to really prove that his being here wasn't actually due to the need for members.

If he tries that, I'll sniff him out. He will be tortured mercilessly in newbie hell if he tries that. He won't get past me, trust me.
Sinister Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:Well if he doesn't come back as Opie then maybe he'll disguise himself and come back as fresh meat to really prove that his being here wasn't actually due to the need for members.

If he tries that, I'll sniff him out. He will be tortured mercilessly in newbie hell if he tries that. He won't get past me, trust me.
Hmmm, I don't know Mistress...you see...He knows what gets sympathy from you so he would be sure to use that to gain access. How would you know???

Zenith Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

Hmmm, I don't know Mistress...you see...He knows what gets sympathy from you so he would be sure to use that to gain access. How would you know???

A) I would recognize his writing style. He isn't smart enough to change it to a point where I don't recognize it. And nothing he says could garner sympathy from me.

B) IP addy's don't lie.

Sinister Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

A) I would recognize his writing style. He isn't smart enough to change it to a point where I don't recognize it. And nothing he says could garner sympathy from me.

B) IP addy's don't lie.
Good point!

::think:: but....

what if he saw it as a challenge and did it anyway. He could use another computer [if he's on a router] because all the comps in my house have different IP addy's. It would be a very interesting thread for sure ::sly::
Zenith Wrote:what if he saw it as a challenge and did it anyway. He could use another computer [if he's on a router] because all the comps in my house have different IP addy's. It would be a very interesting thread for sure ::sly::
He could try anything he thought would work. I'd see him for who he is. You just have to trust me on that. He can't get past me.
Yeah! No one can get past Sinister....:cool:
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Except the biggest online tard on the planet. ::irk::
86 112
Mock you! ::haha::
Is that Zenith without makeup, doing some sort of voodoo shit?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Is that Zenith without makeup, doing some sort of voodoo shit?
::lmao::::nuts::::lmao::::nuts::

Nice try Pillow humper ::batguy::
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I miss his chum. 21
Me too, Poopy..............Hi, OP ::flip::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Is that some stupid English/Scottish word for "puke my brains out"? chum?Thumb?Bum?Scum??????
Remember he compared himself to a trawler and we're all seagulls... or something equally stupid?
Good! I hope he choked on a a pile of staples after chewing them with his cavity infested chompertooth nerve endings, fit for only pudding.
Maggot Wrote:Good! I hope he choked on a a pile of staples after chewing them with his cavity infested chompertooth nerve endings, fit for only pudding.
Do you have a random word generator program that makes up nonsense sentences or did you actually write that yourself? ::blink::
Sinister Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

B) IP addy's don't lie.
IP addresses can be hidden using proxies you dumb fuck.