Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miracle drugs
I remember the first time I ever used Ibuprofen (Motrin) back in the early 80s when I was suffering yet another month of extreme menstrual cramps. I was in the AF, hunched over my desk in obvious pain when one of the doctors (I worked in the base clinic) walked past and asked me what was wrong. I ended up with a prescription and I was nearly in tears at the miraculous cure.

This morning I woke up with body pains so bad I was hobbling and bent over like a woman 30 years older than I actually am. 800 mg of over the counter generic Motrin, and I'm feeling GREAT!

Thank you, modern science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EOM... I just needed to get that out. 42
And they did not have a string of side-effects like sudden hair growth in peculiar areas, muscle spasms, blurred vision, mild tear duct activity.......etc.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:And they did not have a string of side-effects like sudden hair growth in peculiar areas, muscle spasms, blurred vision, mild tear duct activity.......etc.
Nope. My pubic hairs are exactly where they're supposed to be.
thanks for reminder Poopy, i'm going to go take 3 now. 74

VALIUM !!!!...I can't board a plane without it...I pop a couple after I get the boss & myself checked in & by the time we are ready to board I am loose as a goose without a care in the world.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Motrin? My bod laughs at Motrin. Me taking Motrin for pain is like trying to stop a freight train with a BB gun. ::dunno::
We would be remiss if we didn't add percocets to the list too.
Duchess Wrote:We would be remiss if we didn't add percocets to the list too.
I don't know this one Duchezzzz ::dunno::
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I remember the first time I ever used Ibuprofen (Motrin) back in the early 80s when I was suffering yet another month of extreme menstrual cramps. I was in the AF, hunched over my desk in obvious pain when one of the doctors (I worked in the base clinic) walked past and asked me what was wrong. I ended up with a prescription and I was nearly in tears at the miraculous cure.

This morning I woke up with body pains so bad I was hobbling and bent over like a woman 30 years older than I actually am. 800 mg of over the counter generic Motrin, and I'm feeling GREAT!

Are any of us supposed to care that you are bleeding out of your cunt right now? Plug that bloody dam up, take whatever pills you have, and shut your fucking pie hole.
Liquid Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I remember the first time I ever used Ibuprofen (Motrin) back in the early 80s when I was suffering yet another month of extreme menstrual cramps. I was in the AF, hunched over my desk in obvious pain when one of the doctors (I worked in the base clinic) walked past and asked me what was wrong. I ended up with a prescription and I was nearly in tears at the miraculous cure.

Are any of us supposed to care that you are bleeding out of your cunt right now? Plug that bloody dam up, take whatever pills you have, and shut your fucking pie hole.
::lmao::

::lipsealed::
86 112
Liquid Wrote:

What a fucking asshole!

Got my vote. ::thumbs::
Zenith Wrote:
They are a heavy duty pain killer, Z...They will fuck you up...They rank right up there with oxycontin, which is often termed, "Hillbilly Heroin", it's some highly addictive shit...People that need it often don't want it & those that don't need it like to abuse it for the buzz.
Duchess Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:
They are a heavy duty pain killer, Z...They will fuck you up...They rank right up there with oxycontin, which is often termed, "Hillbilly Heroin", it's some highly addictive shit...People that need it often don't want it & those that don't need it like to abuse it for the buzz.
OMG! ::blink:: [no wonder medicinal marijuana usage is being legalized]
Duchess Wrote:They are a heavy duty pain killer, Z...They will fuck you up...They rank right up there with oxycontin, which is often termed, "Hillbilly Heroin", it's some highly addictive shit...People that need it often don't want it & those that don't need it like to abuse it for the buzz.
Percs don't do shit for me. I've got access to them and they're a pass for me. As for Oxycontin; it's called hillbilly heroin because it IS synthetic heroin. That shit will fuck you up! That shit goes for 4 bucks a 5mg pill on the streets. 40mg pills are 60 bucks here. For ONE pill!! ::blink::
Do you ever talk about your wreck, Sin ?...I've heard you reference it before & wanted to know more but, I didn't want to cause you any anxiety by asking questions.
Duchess Wrote:Do you ever talk about your wreck, Sin ?...I've heard you reference it before & wanted to know more but, I didn't want to cause you any anxiety by asking questions.

I talk about the wreck whenever someone is interested. As long as they don't call it an "accident", since there was nothing accidental about that stupid fuck driving while he was drunk.

You can ask whatever you like, Dutch. It cost me sight in one eye and it should have killed me. I have no problem talking about it.
Hearing that makes me want to cuddle you..You poor thing..Did that drunken fuck do time ?..How long were you in the hospital ?..How long ago did this happen ?
Duchess Wrote:Hearing that makes me want to cuddle you..You poor thing..Did that drunken fuck do time ?..How long were you in the hospital ?..How long ago did this happen ?

Cuddle me? Let's not get MF worked up here. ::bigg::

The drunk fuck did not do time. It was his FOURTH DUI before he hit 20 years old and he got 3 years probation. He lives about 4 blocks from me.

I was in 4 different hospitals for 6 12 weeks. I have no memory of the day of the wreck or the next 5 weeks. Even during the day before the wreck, I have no idea what I did.

It happened August 20th, 2006.
Sinister Wrote:I was in 4 different hospitals for 6 12 weeks. I have no memory of the day of the wreck or the next 5 weeks. Even during the day before the wreck, I have no idea what I did. It happened August 20th, 2006.
That would explain why you don't remember that you were a trannie shemale cross gendered disgusting mess. During those 5 weeks you don't remember they did complete reconstructive surgery on your body to tuck in all the cock and balls and make you a normal.......bitch.
OMG !..With him living so close you must see him occasionally..I'm one of those people that think the laws should be changed concerning DUI's..I firmly believe it should be attempted murder chargewhen something like that happens.