Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Constitution
[Image: doi.gif]
::lmao::
86 112
Every President - every single one of them, good or bad, has people who loved them and thought they were the best ever and equally as many people who hated them and think they were the biggest morons ever. People blindly follow and believe, many times for no reasonable reasons.
The men who wrote the constitution did not have to wonder if some of the future leaders would be morons because they KNEW they would be morons to some people, and geniuses to others.
It

is

a

JOKE.

<picture of Sinister passing a quarter to Liquid>

Go buy yourself a sense of humour, fuckwit.
I knew it was a joke you fucking cunt. I made my post regardless of your shitty cartoon. go fuck yourself asshole.
Liquid Wrote:I knew it was a joke you fucking cunt. I made my post regardless of your shitty cartoon. go fuck yourself asshole.
So, are you one of those "I'm always miserable so everyone else has to be miserable" kinda people? You are always unhappy, so you have to try to kill any type of humour that you don't like or didn't make up yourself? You have to shit on anything someone else says or doesjust because you don't like them? Actually, I think you're jealous and you hide your jealousy of me beneath thisphoney bravado.
actually no - I just think you are a fucking cunt. nothing more then that. just a simple boring plain cunt.
Did it really take you this long to figure out that I am a cunt? Most people can usually tell that within 2 or 3 minutes of meeting me. Damn.....you're slow!! ::aww::
not slow - just sure that
Liquid Wrote:not slow - just sure that
Yes, I know. So does everyone else. But if you are so sure, why is there a question mark after the text?
here - are you happy now...
Liquid Wrote:here - are you happy now...

MUCH better! Good boy. ::aww::

Now SIT! STAY!!! Fetch me a coffee before you do that, boy.
still a boring cunt
Liquid Wrote:still a boring cunt

<picture of Sinister polishing her nails on her shirt>

Why would I break my perfect record??? [Image: eyelashbat2.gif]