Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WRETCHED WEDNESDAY
At this point I am supposed to tell all you bitchflakes to have the crappiest day possible, I just can't do that, I am excited about today & I want one and all to have the most beautiful of days...Carpe Diem !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Thanks ... whatchya got planned? Bubble bath with wine, what?
86 112
Morning all.

So, what you all excited about Duchess?
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:Morning all.
Good morning, my love. Smiley_emoticons_razz
86 112
::bvomit::I have a bitch but am afraid to say what it is, it might upset some mockers.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:::bvomit::I have a bitch but am afraid to say what it is, it might upset some mockers.

I'd sooner hear a bitch than this excited happy day shit Dutch has inflicted on us.

Hey Dutch!!! ::fu:: 95
Middle Finger Wrote:

The evidence that MF is indeed sexually harrassing Howard is mounting up.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Sinister Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:::bvomit::I have a bitch but am afraid to say what it is, it might upset some mockers.

I'd sooner hear a bitch than this excited happy day shit Dutch has inflicted on us.

Hey Dutch!!! ::fu:: 95

Hey Sinister...::flip::

I have rescinded all the joyful happiness I spread this morning...I am an old bitch with old eggs & there will be no baby boy making in my happy home...Piss on you all and please do have a wretched day.
Duchess Wrote:Hey Sinister...::flip::

I have rescinded all the joyful happiness I spread this morning...I am an old bitch with old eggs & there will be no baby boy making in my happy home...Piss on you all and please do have a wretched day.

Oh fuck.....were you thinking you might be pregnant??!?! Don't tell me that.....I would actually feel like a total shit if you took a pregnancy test and it was negative.

Great....now my fuckin' conscience comes to the fucking surface. Son of a BITCH. ::bang::
No, wasn't thinking I was, can't even get that far...I choose career over family for too many years. I waited too long & now I'm too old. I'm old as dirt. Don't feel bad, please. C'est la Vie. I really would have loved to had a son, tho.
Maybe adopt a little boy ...
86 112
Shows you how much of a shit I felt like;I italicized your post for you. ::blink::
Damn, you fixed my post & used my italics that are so hated in here...Hahaha, you guys are the best.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

Yes, it is plain for all to see that MF is totally obsessed with me for whatever mentally ill and sexually deviant reasons he has.

Maybe he is more to be pitied than chastised though?

I seriously think MF needs therapy and fast.

Howard_hopkinso Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

Yes, it is plain for all to see that MF is totally obsessed with me for whatever mentally ill and sexually deviant reasons he has.

Maybe he is more to be pitied than chastised though?

I seriously think MF needs therapy and fast.
You could be right.

We have to remember that forums are MF's life and his sole reason for existence so I suppose bizarre attachments could be formed in a world that is virtual for the rest of us but 100% reality to him.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Hi Howie cutie ::wave::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Hi Howie cutie ::wave::

What a slimy fruit you are.
Middle Finger Wrote:Hi Howie cutie ::wave::
Morning dickhead.