Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8 year old kills himself with an Uzi
Boys dies in shooting at Gun Club
Oct 26, 2008 - Boston Globe - By Matt Collette

An event at a Westfield gun club turned tragic today when an 8-year-old boy accidentally shot himself in the head and later died at a Springfield hospital, Westfield Police said. The child's death -- caused by a fully automatic Uzi machine gun -- appears to have been an accident; but it remains under investigation, police said.

The Westfield Police Department released a statement about what they described as a self-inflicted, accidental shooting, which occurred at 2 p.m. at the Westfield Sportsman's Club on Furrowtown Road.

In a telephone interview tonight, Westfield Police Officer Carl Girard confirmed the boy died of his injuries -- a wound to the right side of the head -- at Baystate Medical Center. Police did not release the child's name, nor did they say where he lived. The Springfield Republican reported that the child was not from Westfield.

"Witnesses state that he was shooting the weapon down range when the force of the weapon made it travel up and back toward his head, where he suffered the injury," the police statement read.

The boy
Liquid Wrote:"Witnesses state that he was shooting the weapon down range when the force of the weapon made it travel up and back toward his head, where he suffered the injury," the police statement read.

Oh, you did it now, Liquid.....

What the FUCK are the boy's parents doing let him handle a gun of this power when he is quite obviously not trained to handle it????? How the FUCK is he left alone, at that age, in a fucking GUN RANGE? My son is NINETEEN and I wouldn't let him wander off, especially if he had a fucking gun in his hand. I KNOW my son doesn't have the respect for weapons to be left unsupervised, how can these stupid fucking people think an 8 year old does?

Oh fuck; I'm just gettin' warmed up.....::angrier::
8 years old, with that kind of weapon? That's like giving your 8 year old a gas-powered chainsaw ... ridiculous ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:8 years old, with that kind of weapon? That's like giving your 8 year old a gas-powered chainsaw ... ridiculous ...
No shit. Sorta like; "Ok honey, here's your gasoline and matches, go play over by that years worth of newspapers, please!" Fucking idiots.
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:8 years old, with that kind of weapon? That's like giving your 8 year old a gas-powered chainsaw ... ridiculous ...
No shit. Sorta like; "Ok honey, here's your gasoline and matches, go play over by that years worth of newspapers, please!" Fucking idiots.

::vio::

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Here comes the cell phone warrior ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Here comes the cell phone warrior ...
Heh. I was thinking the same thing.

I wish one day your kids would get access to your precious guns, then you would see the error of your gun nut ways.
Actually no, even if one of your kids blew their brains out with your gun I bet you would still say "out of my dead kids cold dead hands".
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Sinister Wrote:
Heh. I was thinking the same thing.

:Yawn:

Seriously put down the crack pipe or at the very least stop taking the stupid pills.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

I wish one day your kids would get access to your precious guns, then you would see the error of your gun nut ways.
Actually no, even if one of your kids blew their brains out with your gun I bet you would still say "out of my dead kids cold dead hands".
I was going to use an example that mimicked your structure and words to prove a point, with your child being a victim of a home invasion and you proudly saying "we used a cell phone till the end," but I can't quite get myself to say it in the detail that true mimicry would require because I can't get myself to wish that upon others, especially children, even in jest.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

I was going to use an example that mimicked your structure and words to prove a point, with your child being a victim of a home invasion and you proudly saying "we used a cell phone till the end," but I can't quite get myself to say it in the detail that true mimicry would require because I can't get myself to wish that upon others, especially children, even in jest.

If one of your kids got access to your gun and killed or injured themselves would you still keep the gun? the answer as we both know is yes you would, this is because you are a retarded gun nut.
You hold the right to bear arms with more esteem than you do your wife or children.
Quote:If one of your kids got access to your gun and killed or injured themselves would you still keep the gun? the answer as we both know is yes you would, this is because you are a retarded gun nut.
You hold the right to bear arms with more esteem than you do your wife or children.
Was that a direct reply or a typical OP "swish"?
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

If one of your kids got access to your gun and killed or injured themselves would you still keep the gun? the answer as we both know is yes you would, this is because you are a retarded gun nut.
Putting aside the amazing feat it would be for anyone besides me to get and use my gun, I can't say what I would do if such a thing were to happen. To be honest, I am far more concerned about other things they could hurt themselves with due to how the odds are so much higher. I mean, would I get rid of my pool if they drowned?

86 112
newbiecollector Wrote:
Quote:If one of your kids got access to your gun and killed or injured themselves would you still keep the gun? the answer as we both know is yes you would, this is because you are a retarded gun nut.
Was that a direct reply or a typical OP "swish"?

I was replying to MF newbietard.

I am awaiting an epic reply that will mention his grandparents, home invasion, the ravening hordes at everyones door, the lessons of history, the fact that he used to be against gun ownership but "saw the light", plus there will be a few mentions of the queen, metro sexual, and muslim.
Ireally don't give a flyin fuck who you were replying to you dumb ass. I was replying to your post.

Happy you realised that
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Putting aside the amazing feat it would be for anyone besides me to get and use my gun, I can't say what I would do if such a thing were to happen. To be honest, I am far more concerned about other things they could hurt themselves with due to how the odds are so much higher. I mean, would I get rid of my pool if they drowned?
A pool is a recreational item.

A gun is a weapon that only exists to kill and miam.

Duh! ::nuts::
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

A pool is a recreational item.

A gun is a weapon that only exists to kill and miam.

Sort of makes the pool a much dumber risk since it is so unnecessary and is more likely to be the source of death of kids in my neighborhood, doesn't it.
86 112
Quote:A gun is a weapon that only exists to kill and miam.

Up grade your comic book selctions OP.

Go for the "big boy" ones::nuts::
This is a tragic story and all the more so as it was so fucking needless. What fucking idiot in their right mind would let a young child anywhere near a fucking firearm?

I'm totally in agreement with OP on this. The US needs to wake up and smell the fucking coffee.

It doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to work out that the more guns people have access to, the more likely it is that their going to shoot each other.

Here in the UK where guns are illegal the statistics show about 60 to 80 people a year are killed by guns. That`s in a county of some 60 million people.

In the US which has a population of around 250 million the figures are frightening for the number of people killed by guns. The US has approximately four times the UK population, but many more times the amount of people killed by guns, approximately 10,369.

http://www.geocities.com/johnbloodgood/page7.html

As long as every citizen has the right to bear arms, the shootings will continue to happen unabated.

However, I have no doubt that some gun crazy bastards are still going to tell me that guns are safe.

If that does happen, then all I can say is you're really a bunch off fucking retards.
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:This is a tragic story and all the more so as it was so fucking needless. What fucking idiot in their right mind would let a young child anywhere near a fucking firearm?

I'm totally in agreement with OP on this. The US needs to wake up and smell the fucking coffee.

It doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to work out that the more guns people have access to, the more likely it is that their going to shoot each other.

Here in the UK where guns are illegal the statistics show about 60 to 80 people a year are killed by guns. That`s in a county of some 60 million people.

In the US which has a population of around 250 million the figures are frightening for the number of people killed by guns. The US has approximately four times the UK population, but many more times the amount of people killed by guns, approximately 10,369.

http://www.geocities.com/johnbloodgood/page7.html

As long as every citizen has the right to bear arms, the shootings will continue to happen unabated.

However, I have no doubt that some gun crazy bastard are still going to tell me that guns are safe.

If that does happen, then all I can say is you're really a bunch off fucking retards.
::thumbs::

You have to understand though Howard that people like MF and Eva Braun don't consider having a gun is just owning a weapon it is a fully fledged love affair.

You should see the posts at 24 when some fucker buys a new gun, it is like a fetish item to them.