Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lightning strikes only once _ but kills 52 cows
The Asshole is the lightning, or god if you believe in that.
Lightning strikes only once _ but kills 52 cows

MONTEVIDEO, Uruguay (AP) -- Lightning struck only once - but 52 cows are dead at an Uruguayan ranch. The newspaper El Pais reports that the cows had pressed against a wire fence during a storm when the lightning bolt struck in the northern state of San Jose.
A photograph released by the San Jose Police Department shows the black and brown cows lying dead in a long row.
The newspaper said Friday that veterinarians at the scene confirmed the cause of the deaths, which happened Wednesday. The veterinarians told the newspaper that cows often crowd around fences to seek protection during storms.
Meteorologist Fernando Torena told the newspaper he wasn't surprised that a single lightning bolt killed so many cows. But he called it "very bad luck."
© 2008 The Associated Press
Fire up the grill!!!!Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:Fire up the grill!!!!Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
I thought the same thing. Some nice steaks!

I'll butcher! Dressing out a cow can't be all that different from dressing a deer! Got my steak knife ready for some prime rib!!! Rare, please!

I could move this to funny shit, if'n ya want, Liquid!
I'm waiting for the cow that survived to be called a "miracle" while denying that the other ones did something wrong to not be worthy of divine intervention.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I'm waiting for the cow that survived to be called a "miracle" while denying that the other ones did something wrong to not be worthy of divine intervention.

I justbought it MF.

Will be on eBay soon............ find your check book.

In order to get a lot of bidsI am going to throw in 2 gallons of my Grand Ma's secret BBQ sauce.

I gonna be rich::lmao::
Sinister Wrote:

I'll butcher! Dressing out a cow can't be all that different from dressing a deer! Got my steak knife ready for some prime rib!!! Rare, please!

thats cool!
Liquid Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

thats cool!
"That's cool" please do it, or "that's cool" it can stay where it is? Sinister >>> ::nuts::
Middle Finger Wrote:I'm waiting for the cow that survived to be called a "miracle" while denying that the other ones did something wrong to not be worthy of divine intervention.
That'd be Bovine intervention, Frank. And you folks can all have the steaks, after being electrocuted and not bled out, they'd be as tough as your mother in law's ass
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
crash Wrote:
That'd be Bovine intervention, Frank. And you folks can all have the steaks, after being electrocuted and not bled out, they'd be as tough as your mother in law's ass
::laugh::
86 112
r
Sinister Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

thats cool!
"That's cool" please do it, or "that's cool" it can stay where it is? Sinister >>> ::nuts::
moving it is fine. I trust your evil judgment!