Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Break-fast!!!!!
Salad: lettuce,carrots,onions,broccoli,tomatoes,cukes feta cheese with bacon bits ranch dressing1 hard boiled egg mixed in. Washed down with a cup of chocolate milk warmed up in the microwave. I have to save the apple for later I'm out of salt to sprinkle on it.::banana::.............Good morning friends of Maggot!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Sup!
86 112
... I eat maggots like you for breakfast.
In that case you have some very fucking peculiar eating habits fuck wit. Smiley_emoticons_wink

You gonna get a bitch name or what?
Sure, the only problem is I'm not a bitch.

Smiley_emoticons_slash
Everyone around here is a bitch and that's why we all have bitch names.

You ain't gonna be any fucking different. Having a bitch name doesn't mean you're a homosexual or anything, so don't worry yourself about it, unless of course you are a homo. [Image: homoswitch.gif]

Howard, you are talking about fairies again...How in the world does that subject matter make it into so many threads and I see you now have a little "homo" sign you carry around...Hahahaha...Fairy.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Thank you Duchess, I'm glad you noticed Howard's closet issues.
86 112
How could I not ?...He carries a "Homo" sign around...I saw him coming a mile away, I think it lights up.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[user=69]Howard_hopkinso[/user] wrote:
Quote:Everyone around here is a bitch and that's why we all have bitch names.

You ain't gonna be any fucking different. Having a bitch name doesn't mean you're a homosexual or anything, so don't worry yourself about it, unless of course you are a homo. [Image: homoswitch.gif]

You dont have to be gay to be bitch cause its someone who complains a lot rather than doing something about it to fix it.

Plus that title looks a bit bitchy on its self... in a rebellious way.

There are a quite of few more meaning to what Bitch means but A homo? Why? you want to proove that and get on your knees to blow me? Not to mention you've brought up that thing quite a few times when ever I joined here. You've just proved you want to be my bitch.
So fuck you for not understanding what bitch means.

::aww::
mornin' meathead :Yawn:
Even VooDoo has spotted Howard to be the closet homo that he is.
86 112
Maggot Wrote:Salad: lettuce,carrots,onions,broccoli,tomatoes,cukes feta cheese with bacon bits ranch dressing1 hard boiled egg mixed in. Washed down with a cup of chocolate milk warmed up in the microwave. I have to save the apple for later I'm out of salt to sprinkle on it.::banana::.............Good morning friends of Maggot!

Feta cheese and broccoli for breakfast?!::bvomit::

Why are yanks so retarded when it comes to food?, your chocolate tastes like cheese, and your cheese is fucking tasteless. I mean squirty cheese in an aerosol can?, what the fuck?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Duchess Wrote:Howard, you are talking about fairies again...How in the world does that subject matter make it into so many threads and I see you now have a little "homo" sign you carry around...Hahahaha...Fairy.
Unless it's gone invisible, I don't see any reference I made to fucking fairies you dumb yank bastard.

You, MF and anybody else that calls me a closet homosexual, then the next minute accuse me of being homophobic, just confirmed what a set of stupid dim witted brainless cunts you really are. How can anyone be a closet homosexual and homophobic at the same time tit heads?

The more you open your stupid gobs the more I realise what a god damned genius OP is.

So retards, what the fuck do you think I am? Closet or homophobic? Make your fucking choice and stick to it you fucking half wits. Half you tossers wouldn't last five fucking minutes round here, before you got your fucking lights punched out.

Voodoo: Were your comments meant to be some kind of put down? If they were, let me tell you, it didn't fucking work you mild mannered fucking moron. You're going to have to do a lot better than that, otherwise folks round here will start thinking you're a real dumb bastard.

I already think you're a shit stabbing fucking queer.

I have almost become accustomed to general yank retardation Howard, I have become used to the hypocrisy, inconsistency and general ignorance septics show here and at 24 on a daily basis.

They constantly try to drag me down to their level, but I just distract them with shiny things or a picture of a nice gun or I jangle my keys, that usually works, or I say the word money and they stand in awed silence as though they were listening to the word of god.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I have almost become accustomed to general[....] retardation Howard,
Is it difficult for you to live with this affliction in your makeup, Poophole? ::aww::

Howard_hopkinso Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:Howard, you are talking about fairies again...How in the world does that subject matter make it into so many threads and I see you now have a little "homo" sign you carry around...Hahahaha...Fairy.
Unless it's gone invisible, I don't see any reference I made to fucking fairies you dumb yank bastard.

You, MF and anybody else that calls me a closet homosexual, then the next minute accuse me of being homophobic, just confirmed what a set of stupid dim witted brainless cunts you really are. How can anyone be a closet homosexual and homophobic at the same time tit heads?

The more you open your stupid gobs the more I realise what a god damned genius OP is.

So retards, what the fuck do you think I am? Closet or homophobic? Make your fucking choice and stick to it you fucking half wits. Half you tossers wouldn't last five fucking minutes round here, before you got your fucking lights punched out.

Voodoo: Were your comments meant to be some kind of put down? If they were, let me tell you, it didn't fucking work you mild mannered fucking moron. You're going to have to do a lot better than that, otherwise folks round here will start thinking you're a real dumb bastard.

I already think you're a shit stabbing fucking queer.
Quote:How can anyone be a closet homosexual and homophobic at the same time tit heads?
Maybe you have a large closet
Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I have almost become accustomed to general[....] retardation Howard,
Is it difficult for you to live with this affliction in your makeup, Poophole? ::aww::

Oh look the nazi, pothead, cyclops made an amusing change to my post for comic effect.

Well done Eva. Your damaged brain is obviously firing on all cylinders today.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Oh look the nazi, pothead, cyclops
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I've been waiting for someone to use that one, Poophole!!! Oh FUCK, I spewed coffee all over my monitor..... ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::

No matter OP, your original post is what I read and is still in it's original form. I also gave it my vote.