Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soooo...
What the fuck have I missed in the last 6 weeks? I imagine Duchess still converses in italics in a desperate bid for originality, Liquid still speaks in pictures because it's easier, sinister still has sand in her vagina, Frank is still jacking himself senseless to pictures of large breasted women, The trigger happy cop bitch is just hanging for the next opportunity to mace some asshole and hopefully OP is still taking his meds....

That must just about sum it up? Or is there anything noteworthy I missed?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I'm proud to say that I am still dutifully fulfilling my role ...
86 112
And I'm still as insignificant as I ever was.
And where, precisely, have you been, young man???? ::wait::
I killed this thread and the whole fuckin' forum......

Wow...I didn't know my own strength. ::blink::
I've been on the work side of my rotation, home for 2 weeks, then back for another 5. The good news is your pitifulgreenback has gained some strength and I've gotten myself a pretty hefty payrise from it... Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
::finger::
86 112
Sinister Wrote:I killed this thread and the whole fuckin' forum......

Wow...I didn't know my own strength. ::blink::

Hey Rocky! Watch me pull a rabbit out ofmy hat.

::lmao::I crack myself up.
crash Wrote:What the fuck have I missed in the last 6 weeks? I imagine Duchess still converses in italics in a desperate bid for originality, Liquid still speaks in pictures because it's easier, sinister still has sand in her vagina, Frank is still jacking himself senseless to pictures of large breasted women, The trigger happy cop bitch is just hanging for the next opportunity to mace some asshole and hopefully OP is still taking his meds....

That must just about sum it up? Or is there anything noteworthy I missed?
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:And I'm still as insignificant as I ever was.
What she said.

::think:: OH!

Sinisters ta-ta's are available for your visual pleasures [and any other pleasures you plan to use them for]
Oh really? Is it worth searching to find them?
crash Wrote:Oh really? Is it worth searching to find them?
Ask any man here.......he'll tell ya

http://www.mockforums.com/view_topic.php...amp;page=3
you won't be disappointed ::boobs::
:shockSmiley_emoticons_biggrinude!

::bigg::

Nice cans! Meant in mostappreciative way, of course
Crash !...You're home !...Hey baby...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
So it seems
Your state of excitement is overwhelming...Please do try to take it down a notch or two.
Oh fuck off...Post something in normal text and maybe I'll pretend to be surprised, just for you

Hey, my emoticons are not working...Anyway, I flipped you the bird, Crash...Your opinion of me & my font is irrelevent...You're nobody & your pissy mood sucks...I'll make sure not to direct any posting I do towards you...Howz that?
That doesn't count..