Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zenith's sig line
Ok, so I get herhaving her website as her sig line, but I gotta say; I liked it better when she had the latest quote/mock that she likedfrom one of the membersas her sig line.

What say you?
I say it's none of your business what people advertise or put in their sig lines AND no one cares what you think between creating ashtray messes and watching your tits sag more.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:no one cares what think
Clarify this. I think there may be a word or 3 missing here....::blink::

I fixed it - thanks, sweetie.
86 112
Sinister Wrote:Ok, so I get herhaving her website as her sig line, but I gotta say; I liked it better when she had the latest quote/mock that she likedfrom one of the membersas her sig line.

What say you?
I'll change mine when you change yours big tit Mistress ::stickout::
Zenith Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:Ok, so I get herhaving her website as her sig line, but I gotta say; I liked it better when she had the latest quote/mock that she likedfrom one of the membersas her sig line.

What say you?

So....her website as hersig stays put, then.

Move along, nothing to see here.....
Sinister Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:

What say you?

So....her website as hersig stays put, then.

Move along, nothing to see here.....
...or at least until someone posts something that makes me laugh my guts out or is so fucking brilliant I make notes in my daily journal(s) and shit like that

::bigg::
I think advertising sigs suck, there is enough spam andpop ups on the rest of the internetwithout exposing members to more of it here.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I think advertising sigs suck, there is enough spam andpop ups on the rest of the internetwithout exposing members to more of it here.
You keep talkin' and I'll put up an alternating sig that covers every site I own ::dlaugh::

Besides, what makes you BELIEVE that anyone gives a "lick on Franks balls" what you THINK ABOUT ADVERTISING SIGS???

::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::
She's got Mock's header at her HealthyLimits site, which seems fair.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I think advertising sigs suck, there is enough spam andpop ups on the rest of the internetwithout exposing members to more of it here.
Hi, metro-fuck. ::wave::
86 112
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:She's got Mock's header at her HealthyLimits site, which seems fair.
Oh that aint all. I basically advertise all of the sites Frank has that I am a member on my Healthylimits.com forum pages. There are a couple other sites I advertise also because I think google ads get to much free pub. Non-corporate, small site owners should ban together and pump up each others efforts.

I also plug Mock in my registration rules pages. As soon as my membership increases, I will send anyone who has a foul mouth or a bad habit of cursing and/or name calling str8 to the internets own private hell which is Mock.

So Opie's Metro-fucktard ass can lick Franks hairy balls and go straight to hell for all I care.

Zenith Wrote:
You keep talkin' and I'll put up an alternating sig that covers every site I own ::dlaugh::

Besides, what makes you BELIEVE that anyone gives a "lick on Franks balls" what you THINK ABOUT ADVERTISING SIGS???

::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::

Strange being proud of being a fucking advertising robot cluttering the internet up with more pointless and irritiating horseshit to wade through.

You are to the internet what aids is to African orphans.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Why are my balls involved? I don't mind since they're apparently being considered for a licking, but just sayin ... what the fuck?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Hi, metro-fuck. ::wave::

Hello, you closet homosexual pillow biter.
For some reason my reply isn't showing up ::dunno:: can someone please delete this post and the two empty ones above it

Thanks (be back laters)
I see the last reply
Zenith Wrote:For some reason my reply isn't showing up ::dunno:: can someone please delete this post and the two empty ones above it

Thanks (be back laters)
Z, I see all your posts, so this is something on your end, and you'll have to get with MF about it. I am computer HOPELESS. Do you see your own words in this post?
Sinister Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:For some reason my reply isn't showing up ::dunno:: can someone please delete this post and the two empty ones above it

Thanks (be back laters)
Z, I see all your posts, so this is something on your end, and you'll have to get with MF about it. I am computer HOPELESS. Do you see your own words in this post?
This one I see. It was the two above it (if you were able to see those). When I quoted Opie's post to reply to it, I pressed send and nothing appeard...twice I did this. Opie probably performed some sort of "hush" ritual on my user name...hahahaha [k, g2g finish my dinner, bbl]
Zenith Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

Thanks (be back laters)
This one I see. It was the two above it (if you were able to see those). When I quoted Opie's post to reply to it, I pressed send and nothing appeard...twice I did this. Opie probably performed some sort of "hush" ritual on my user name...hahahaha [k, g2g finish my dinner, bbl]
Z, I see posts #5 #7 #9 and #12. I see4 posts by you on the first page.