Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Halloween Costume Ever
check this out -
Fucking hell!

Pretty terrifying.

::scared::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Fucking hell!

Pretty terrifying.

::scared::
Was it the empty glass?
Yes and the dangling nipples.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
christ, i'm loading my gun in case that thing comes to my door selling senile cookies!

OK.............I admit it...........

Scared me a lot. Such a bad choice of a beer
If & when that ever happens to my hooters I hope I am so far gone with dementia thatI don't have a clue...All this gettin' old bs is scaring the crap outta me.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess......... I have been told by a lady..........

Just throw 'em over your sholders and keep motoring
Oh Gawd !...You are implying that old hooters have the texture of a freakin' garden hose...Jesus Christ, it's worse than I ever could have imagined...Like a limp dick in a way...Fuckin' aye.
Duchess Wrote:Oh Gawd !...You are implying that old hooters have the texture of a freakin' garden hose...Jesus Christ, it's worse than I ever could have imagined...Like a limp dick in a way...Fuckin' aye.

Well I guess you could tose a limp dick over your sholder, iy you have one, but I meant floppy tits........

Also I was told it will keep you from binding yourself if your in a high wind. That may be true.....not sure
Duchess Wrote:If & when that ever happens to my hooters I hope I am so far gone with dementia thatI don't have a clue...All this gettin' old bs is scaring the crap outta me.

Fuck....I meant to hit the reply button and I hit the fucking vote button instead. Son of a bitch....

Dutch, do like I've done. When my son was born I wrote a will. Now, 19 years later and being married, Bullet and I have put everything we have now (which is nothing) and everything we may acquire into a trust. None of our shit will go through probate or all that other bullshit the system tries to do to your stuff, and one of the conditions of my personal care-taking is that no extreme measures are to be taken to keep me alive, and if I am a burden in any way, including being demented and needing fucking diapers, I am to be put down like a dog. No life support, no machines keeping me alive, NOTHING. Just pull the fucking plug, and turn me into ashes. No funeral, no nothing.
I gave you your vote back, Mistress.
Duchess Wrote:I gave you your vote back, Mistress.
You really are too sweet for this place. ::bigg:: ::blink::
Sinister Wrote:
OK, how can I put this. Stay the FUCK BACK from my Duchess. She is pure, healthy, and wonderful. She doesn't need your oily residue or ashy dust near her, even by association. Stop trying to like her. It's not quite as sickening as watching you like newbie, but it's up there.

She's good enough to love, you're good enough shove (off a cliff). She is sweet, you are meat. Clearly not even good enough to grill in even a survival situation.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:OK, how can I put this. Stay the FUCK BACK from my Duchess. She is pure, healthy, and wonderful. She doesn't need your oily residue or ashy dust near her, even by association. Stop trying to like her. It's not quite as sickening as watching you like newbie, but it's up there.

She's good enough to love, you're good enough shove (off a cliff). She is sweet, you are meat. Clearly not even good enough to grill in even a survival situation.
::lmao::::rotfl::[Image: rotfl.gif][Image: ROTFL2.gif][Image: LOL.gif]
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
OK, how can I put this. Stay the FUCK BACK from my Duchess. She is pure, healthy, and wonderful. She doesn't need your oily residue or ashy dust near her, even by association. Stop trying to like her. It's not quite as sickening as watching you like newbie, but it's up there.

it's so painfully obvious she is Frankle's cousin. slurp slurp kissy face cousin. SMOOOOOOOCHy tooshie!!!! put some peter lugar sauce on that thing.

(ignore me Duchess, i'm ragging on that wanker franker.)

My cousin?
86 112
jackboots Wrote:it's so painfully obvious she is Frankle's cousin. slurp slurp kissy face cousin. SMOOOOOOOCHy tooshie!!!! put some peter lugar sauce on that thing.
Oh, I know precisely where this thought comes from!!!
see what happens when the silicone leaks out Frankle? ::boobs::::laugh::::tongue::

F everyone, how about that.
86 112