Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nyquil is a powerfull drug concoction.
It affects me more than some people I think, I feel like I'm in a permanent fog, and I had only one capful last night, I can still feel it coursing through my veins.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
It is .. and you know what is even more intense? That benadryl stuff for allergies. Woo! That stuff can knock you out.
86 112
Benadryl makes my nostrils feel like the Lincoln tunnel during rush hour.
I hope you accidentally swallow an industrial bulk-order gallon jug of it.
86 112
I hope you get your ass reamed by Bubba the dancing bear so that your sphincter looks like the Lincoln tunnel.
Maggot Wrote:I hope you get your ass reamed by Bubba the dancing bear so that your sphincter looks like the Lincoln tunnel.
So in other words, his sphincter would look like your nostrils feel after taking Benadryl. ::blink::
i passed out in my fucking cruiser after taking one lousy benadryl for my allergies! out cold. on the dash. sheriff is giving me a golf cart to drive. ::lmao::but it has a light bar and goes 20 mph.

jackboots Wrote:i passed out in my fucking cruiser after taking one lousy benadryl for my allergies! out cold. on the dash. sheriff is giving me a golf cart to drive. ::lmao::but it has a light bar and goes 20 mph.
FFS..tell the sheriff to out a speed governer on that thing before you wipe put a golfer
if i kill one asshole in lime-green pants and a pink shirt, my job is done. Smiley_emoticons_razz

I take a benadryl every night... it helps me sleep and I don't have allergy problems like everyone else around here.

Fucking Utah.