Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You heard about the 7 year old that went on a killing spree...
Well, good old Forum Garden has to have a different twist on things... to a lot of them,this kid killing animals in a zoo isa GOOD thing. When did the world go crazy? No really, I want to know. ::nuts::

This post is written by FarRider/Jester's 'son' (I have my doubts, the 'kid' writes and thinks just like 'dad', almost right down to the same spelling errors) who's supposed to be 18 and a good, god fearing christian.

Hoss
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1012134", true);

[Image: black%20wolf.jpg]

Re: 7 year old breaks into Zoo, kills several animals

Seems like it
OMG Poopy...That poster basically said, boys will be boys...I think he needs to be thrown in with the croc !...I don't care what anyone says, there is something fundamentally wrong with someone who hurts animals.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't know why I read over there, I just end up getting pissed off.

Thanks for the sympathy post, D. Smiley_emoticons_wink
WhenI was 10 yrs old I dissected a frog alive and brought it to a science fair, I was in a Catholic school and the look on the nuns faces when I uncovered that frog with his little heart beating and hooked up with a pin to a machine I made to record the heartbeat was to say the least problematic........later that week I was drawing pictures of my family with crayons for a counselor. I have not gone postal.....yet.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I have an 8 year old and a 7 year old and if either of them grabbed a lizard from a zoo and/or stoned it to death and/or fed it to a croc I would think an alien took them over because those would not be my kids! They would never take zoo property never mind killing it and so forth. They know not to touch the animals of other people so right there a breakdown of respect was at play. Now I know it is common for kids to grab small creatures and even hurt them, but in a zoo setting, at 7 years old, you know better.
86 112