Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Controversial Thread
Post somethink controversial........ NOT POLITICS.

I am talking more serious stuff like:

- With blow up doll is best (MF you lead off and I will take notes)

- Why do you Pee in the shower (ya all do)

- Will you look better in black or white (or white a black or white...your arguement)

- Seat up or seat down (self explained)

- Why do you need a big one (either sex may answer.....or all 3 that are in here)

- Ya mama don't dance and your daddy don't rock and roll (sorry was listening to a song)

Add some and get ya bitchin' working
Should every Dildo owner get free batteries.......for life?

If not...why?
Quote:- Why do you need a big one (either sex may answer.....or all 3 that are in here)
This could be a very good thread, Newbs.

Anyone who says size doesn't matter is either a virgin, or has had sex with itty bitty weiners, or is a guy with a small pecker and has self-esteem issues.

Length and girth are very important, and the knowledge of proper use is vital as well. If I don't gasp in slight fear at the size of your cock, you ain't big enough. First time I saw Bullet's, I paused to check if my accident insurance was up to date. I was concerned he'd break me in half.

I dated a doofus before I met Bullet who had a pecker the size of my little finger. When it was erect! Jeff Nawrocki, you are a useless male specimen!!! He didn't even like sex, the big pansy. Built like a brick shithouse, so I'm pretty sure he was on 'roids. Obviously, that relationship didn't last long. I like sex frequently and repeatedly and that little snot couldn't get it up for anything.

Gimme large, gimme wide, and gimme a man who knows how to use it and doesn't bust a nut in 3 minutes. That's one of about 6 million reasons I married Bullet. He knows it all, and a few things he taught me!!! 70

If you had ever almostsat completely into the toilet bowl in the dark of the night you would understand why females like it left down...

I do not pee in the shower...Jesus Christ.

It's not the size of the wave, its the motion of the ocean !

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:If you had ever almostsat completely into the toilet bowl in the dark of the night you would understand why females like it left down...

I do not pee in the shower...Jesus Christ.

It's not the size of the wave, its the motion of the ocean !

I said this was suppose to be controversial you dumb bitch..........stop posting true shit::banana::
Sinister Wrote:
Quote:- Why do you need a big one (either sex may answer.....or all 3 that are in here)

Anyone who says size doesn't matter is either a virgin, or has had sex with itty bitty weiners, or is a guy with a small pecker and has self-esteem issues.

Length and girth are very important, and the knowledge of proper use is vital as well. If I don't gasp in slight fear at the size of your cock, you ain't big enough. First time I saw Bullet's, I paused to check if my accident insurance was up to date. I was concerned he'd break me in half.

I dated a doofus before I met Bullet who had a pecker the size of my little finger. When it was erect! Jeff Nawrocki, you are a useless male specimen!!! He didn't even like sex, the big pansy. Built like a brick shithouse, so I'm pretty sure he was on 'roids. Obviously, that relationship didn't last long. I like sex frequently and repeatedly and that little snot couldn't get it up for anything.

Gimme large, gimme wide, and gimme a man who knows how to use it and doesn't bust a nut in 3 minutes. That's one of about 6 million reasons I married Bullet. He knows it all, and a few things he taught me!!! 70

For fuk sake you cunt! That was wayyyyyyyy too much info...........

My ego now is dam near as small as my............................................................ no.........................my credit rating::lmao::
Duchess, I move like silky chocolate covering up a layer of atomic mint. It struggles to explode but we can talk it down with some love and a few hard nibbles ...

I hope that makes the resident cigarette-smoking skank-ball of WD40-covered ashtray burns vomit all over her strap-on kit.
86 112
I've never been with anyonewho is/was "pecker challenged" so, I don't have a comparison.

Fuck off, Newbie....I say what I want to say...anywhere I want to say it.
Quote:I hope that makes the resident cigarette-smoking skank-ball of WD40-covered ashtray burns vomit all over her strap-on kit.
Don't you just love it when true rejected love comment surfaces in a post?::lmao::
Middle Finger Wrote:Duchess, I move like silky chocolate covering up a layer of atomic mint. It struggles to explode but we can talk it down with some love and a few hard nibbles ...
My reply to this would be too much for even Mock...'Nuff said.
Duchess Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Duchess, I move like silky chocolate covering up a layer of atomic mint. It struggles to explode but we can talk it down with some love and a few hard nibbles ...
My reply to this would be too much for even Mock...'Nuff said.
May I get a video of it?::bigg::
newbiecollector Wrote:Post somethink controversial........ NOT POLITICS.

I am talking more serious stuff like:

- With blow up doll is best (MF you lead off and I will take notes)

- Why do you Pee in the shower (ya all do)

- Will you look better in black or white (or white a black or white...your arguement)

- Seat up or seat down (self explained)

- Why do you need a big one (either sex may answer.....or all 3 that are in here)

- Ya mama don't dance and your daddy don't rock and roll (sorry was listening to a song)

Add some and get ya bitchin' working

1. I do not have enough research to answer this question.

2. I pee in the shower justbecause

3. ok, lay off the drugs newbs this question makes no sense whatsoever :;beat::

4. ...what Duchess said

5. If you don't have a very large cock then what's the point in being a man? I need a HUGE one because it's what I am used to getting daily.

6. ...change the station newbs

7. All dildo owners should get free batteries hell, it's what got me through college (where the fuck were all the horny dudes back then???)
You've got balls, Z...You & Sin...I just flirt outrageously...I would love to be as bold as you two are, I admire that....Oops, too nice...
Quote:If you don't have a very large cock then what's the point in being a man?

oh shit ... ::lmao::
86 112
Sinister Wrote:

I voted for this because I am hoping there is a slim chance that my ex will one day join and read this. Doubtful though, he's a Campbell and they have proven to be on the low end of the IQ scale. *as well as lacking in useful sexual organs
Oh Wow, Ant...You know the kind of people I often find myself in the company of...I think I may know this family....Hahahaha...OMG
Yes, good thing I upgraded!

I seriously doubt you know his family. You wouldn't have anything to do with the likes of these savages. ::blink::
The name is familiar to me because of horseracing...I thought he might be one of them...I love how you manage to slay people with words, it's a thing of beauty to behold !
Quote:I voted for this because I am hoping there is a slim chance that my ex will one day join and read this. Doubtful though, he's a Campbell and they have proven to be on the low end of the IQ scale. *as well as lacking in useful sexual organs
Ohh......you said Campbell............I thought, at first you wrote camel.
Duchess Wrote:The name is familiar to me because of horseracing...I thought he might be one of them...I love how you manage to slay people with words, it's a thing of beauty to behold !

My sulky has the name Campbell on it! Is he still racing? I would think he's near or has retired by now.

And you're right about words having the ability to slay..... he did NOT like it when I informed him of the above! Sorry bud.... you asked! I had to tell the truth! 33why on earth would he even ask!

And as for you - you dopey dick in the beard bitch.... my camel is parked out back. What of it?