Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazing
5 member logged on and 14 luckers.

Hard to find this many dead people that can log in and not post.

Really amazing

luckers?...............who the fuk said that?

lukers I believe it is..............or maybe they trying to get lucky.......who knows?
I believe the word you're looking for is LURKERS, dipshit. And I corrected your title line, too.

Any of those lurkers want to try their hand here? I'm in a supremely foul mood today and ready to take on any of you bastards.
Sinister Wrote:I believe the word you're looking for is LURKERS, dipshit. And I corrected your title line, too.

Any of those lurkers want to try their hand here? I'm in a supremely foul mood today and ready to take on any of you bastards.

Listen up............. you bossy bitch.......................

If your going to call me a dipshit...................... USE CAPITALS dumb ass

Geez::banana::
You haven't reached the level of capitalized dipshittedness yet. Give it some time, I'm sure you'll get there.
Sinister Wrote:You haven't reached the level of capitalized dipshittedness yet. Give it some time, I'm sure you'll get there.

Dam bitch..............been like this ever sense the baby came. Can't let her out in the public no more.

ps: I'm practicing..........I am pretty sure i can do capitals

Beautiful Sinister, when you are in a supremely foul mood can you spit bullets ?...Shoot daggers with your eyes ?...Make milk curdle just by looking at it ?...Freeze a puddle of water with just a thought ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Guess Duchess has me on ignore..........I saw she posted to this last but i see no post
fuk! I found out I had duchess on ignore and I had NO IDEA you could even ignore anyone.

Sorry about that
Newbie, I do not have you or anyone else on ignore...Altho your nonspelling bs does push me close to the breaking point.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Frigg the speeling. Did that on purpose.

Some how I had you on ignore.........no clue how it happened.
newbiecollector Wrote:fuk! I found out I had duchess on ignore and I had NO IDEA you could even ignore anyone.

Sorry about that

what a douche.....
[user=29]Duchess[/user] wrote:
Quote:Newbie, I do not have you or anyone else on ignore...
I accidentally ignored myself once. ::lmao::::nuts::

G'head, make fun. I deserve it.

Duchess Wrote:Beautiful Sinister, when you are in a supremely foul mood can you spit bullets ?...Shoot daggers with your eyes ?...Make milk curdle just by looking at it ?...Freeze a puddle of water with just a thought ?
I can melt a backhoe into a puddle of greasy metallic slime at a glance. Trust me; when I get seriously pissed, the look on my face backs people down real quick.
Liquid Wrote:
newbiecollector Wrote:fuk! I found out I had duchess on ignore and I had NO IDEA you could even ignore anyone.

Sorry about that
what a douche.....
Don't be fuckin' with my Newbs. I'll crush your skull with amere thought. Only one can fuck with Newbie is ME. All others back the fuck up. ::batguy::
Sinister Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:

Sorry about that
what a douche.....
Don't be fuckin' with my Newbs. I'll crush your skull with amere thought. Only one can fuck with Newbie is ME. All others back the fuck up. ::batguy::
Oh Jesus Christ ...
86 112
Sinister Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:

Sorry about that
what a douche.....
now you are the douche....
This is what I hear whenever this ^^^ moron posts;[Image: blah.gif]
like I said...douche
It's really quite sickening to see Sinister defend newbie. The only good thing to come of this is that it makes my thing for Duchess look totally acceptable and normal.
86 112
Liquid Wrote:like I said...douche
::laugh::
86 112