Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overfairy
Besides being taken off as Supermoderator and being sent back to Virgin Mocker (newbie) status stuck in newbie hell, I changed his avatar and custom title, for more punishment. Thanks goes to Antagonist for the idea and push.

You can see him in this thread, as an example. You might have to refresh your browser (F5 key).

http://www.mockforums.com/view_topic.php?id=275
86 112
Quote:[user=4]Overlord[/user]
Virgin Mocker
[Image: 4.jpg]
Uncle Fester

Job:
Moderator, Super Moderator, Admin... you name it!!

Hobby:
What interests me...is YOU...shutting the HELL up!!

Purpose:
To control your destiny.

Resumé:
is a French word.

MyPOTD:

[Image: POTDempty.gif][Image: POTDempty.gif][Image: POTDempty.gif][Image: POTDempty.gif][Image: POTDempty.gif][Image: POTDempty.gif][Image: POTDempty.gif][Image: POTDempty.gif][Image: POTDempty.gif][Image: POTDempty.gif] He needs a lightbulb in his fat maw! ::lmao::
I love his weak profile there too... comes in here all kinds of faux mean and reeking of authority as if he actually were able to exert any! Fester there tucked tail and ran before the site even got started.
I remember him replying in my intro... two items: the smiley with the pacifier I think and he also said "boring"..... then I slapped his shiny head and he faded fast ever since.
Here dopey, dopey, dopeyyyy..........
he won't be back. he's over at the sunshine up your ass site now with the other self-absorbed idiots.