Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hypocrisy
I started a thread in a rainbow and flowers forum (that allows a certain amount of swearing) about a guy in NYC that brutally killed his girlfriend's cat and titled it "This piece of shit should die... painfully" and a couple of fucktards rushed in to chastise me for using the S word in the title of a thread.

So basically, they didn't give a shit about the content of the thread itself, they just disapproved of my vulgarity and lack of class. That's nearly verbatim, by the way. I wrote that I would've changed the title to "This fucking piece of shit should die... painfully" except the edit time apparently expired... and one of the mods went in and asterisked my title.

What the hell is happening to this country? No one cares about these animal abuse stories, piping up with stupid comments like 'it's only a cat' but they're outraged about me using the word shit in a forum. It's insane! It angers me!

Oh, and in another thread, one of the forum puritans posteda smear (and untrue) story on Obama (the poster is a hard core religious right neo con that adores Palin... like 'wants to fuck her brains out' adore) and used 'f*ck' in his post. Wow, what a fucking piece of shit hypocrite, huh?

Here's the cat killer story: 6'2" 210lb man claims 7.5lb, declawed cat attacked him

This guy's got a history of abusing girlfriends too, he slammed a metal door on one woman's hand and severed a finger.
I saw this story the other day, Poopy...I approve all adjectives you used...I read what was reported about the cats injuries and I wanted him to die alone in a ditch in agony...I loathe people that hurt animals and want them to die in the most hideous manner possible !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Thank you Duchess, that earned a POTD nomination.
I know a farmer that has a mule that would LOVE that boy.
The boy would probably love the mule after a short time.

Give 'em hell Duchess, take no prisoners
I get disgusted when animals are abused. They are sort of like kids in a way. I can barely stand to read abuse stories.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I get disgusted when animals are abused. They are sort of like kids in a way. I can barely stand to read abuse stories.

I hate it when you are right MF..........

but you sure as hell are with that reply----- (insert thumbs up icon I dont see it now)
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I started a thread in a rainbow and flowers forum (that allows a certain amount of swearing) about a guy in NYC that brutally killed his girlfriend's cat and titled it "This piece of shit should die... painfully" and a couple of fucktards rushed in to chastise me for using the S word in the title of a thread.
I hate it when little prissy ass forum bitches have to play moderator. They do that because they have nothing better to do. Little fucking forum bitches.

Of all the forums I've been on, I've never felt the need as a regular member to complain about someone cursing - I let the moderators do their job.

These little soap opera bitches have too much of themselves wrapped into who posts what.

Show them this thread, so we can set their asses straight!
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Show them this thread, so we can set their asses straight!
And dare them to join up here. Are these fuckers at this other forum a bunch of bible-thumping religious zealots or what?

For some reason I can't copy/paste a part of the article I wanted to address. It's the last paragraph in which the person speaking says he feels this is "a bit frivolous". It is attitudes like that which have created the weak laws regarding criminal charges that can be imposed on a person. Someone abuses or neglects or otherwise mistreats an animal and it, "ho-hum, no big deal, it isn't a person, after all". Well I'll tell ya; I have worked with animals and I have worked with people. I like the animals a lot more than I like 99% of the people. Fucking assholes.
Try first pasting it into a new notepad file. Copy it from there. That removes any of their embedded formatting code and such.
86 112
a verdict is due any minute in that case Poopy, i'll watch for it.

as for the sunshine and lollipops forum you refer to, all the dumbest of the dumb self-absorbed pussies went there. it is so good they have a place of their own. the pussy graveyard as it were.

i read a little there, one of the me me me people did a thread BEGGING people to ask her questions about herself. only nobody cared. so she kept bumping it and begging. why oh why isn't anyone asking me about ME???

maybe because you're about as interesting as cabbage.

By the way, here's the link to the land of smiles and butterflies:

http://www.euphoricarythmia.com/showthread.php?t=10783

I'm thinking "Grumpy" is some asshole from FG that's got a hard on for me.
I feel Special. Heh.
86 112
"Grumpy" is emotionally retarded or something.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I feel Special. Heh.
Thanks buddy! That's going to get a special long distance POTD nomination.
The word Nazi's are retarded IMO.

Even one of my forums where the people are just too nice to make fun of won't EVER criticize anyone for their use of language harsh or mild! They take the subject at hand and reply.

If they don't like something, they keep quiet and don't post. Pretty fucking simple.

If you're not going to censor language, then shut the fuck up when someone cusses or put the damn censor on and you can be happy that your sensitive emotions will not be assaulted by 'bad words'.

Maybe these dimbulbs think if they so much as see a cuss word they're going to go straight to hell? ::lmao::::nuts::
I hope one of those freaks attacks me for my comment. That's Baldi's site, but my fangs need to be dulled.
86 112
Well, no wonder he failed here! Is that his photo in his profile there? Is that what he looks like?

Reminds me of Uncle Fester. ::lmao::
This is just fucking great. The jury is deadlocked. Smiley_emoticons_stumm

My only hope if this bastard goes unpunished is that he'll get his head bashed in by an angry animal lover.
Quote:JURY IN CAT KILLING CASE DEADLOCKED
ASSOCIATED PRESS

[*]

[url=javascript:SLIDES.hotlink()][Image: norman.jpg][/url]
Norman the cat.

Posted: 5:40 pm
September 23, 2008

NEW YORK - A New York City jury says it is deadlocked on the fate of a former minor league baseball player accused of beating his girlfriend's cat to death in a jealous rage.

Manhattan jurors sent the state Supreme Court judge a note Tuesday, saying they are at an impasse after two days of deliberations. The judge ordered the jury to return Wednesday morning.

The jury has been deliberating on whether 37-year-old Joseph Petcka is guilty of aggravated animal cruelty and harassment charges. If convicted, he could face up to two years in prison.

Defense lawyer Charles Hochbaum says the impasse shows that at least one juror is insisting the prosecution prove its case.

Petcka claimed he unintentionally killed his girlfriend's 8-pound declawed cat, named Norman, in self-defense.
Injustice !...Again !...What the hell is there to deliberate ?...Huh ?...Jesus Christ...Does the jury know something I don't ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]