Poll: How many votes should we be allowed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
3 is fine with me
20.00%
1 20.00%
we should have LOTS of votes, like 20!
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
40.00%
2 40.00%
20.00%
1 20.00%
Another number that I've posted in a reply
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote allotment
I think we should be allowed more than 3 votes per day. Especially at 24. I realize your intent in keeping the number small is so people will consider their votes carefully, but I don't think we are so fucking hopeless that we can't handle 4 or even 5 allowed votes per day.

What do the rest of you people think?
People aren't using anywhere near their max. Many days collect only a few votes cast total. So not even two people are maxing out. In other words, going by the votes, more than 3 aren't in demand.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:more than 3 aren't in demand.

I beg to differ, twit. Obviously they are in demand as shown by the existence of this thread. ::bigg::::lmao::

Actually, I am thinking more of 24 than here, so I'm not sure why I started the fuckingthread in this forum, anyway. I've noticed the lack of vote numbers there, so how do we encourage people to vote? Where's the incentive?
At 24 people are not maxing out on their votes. If they are, it is so few and very rarely. You can't have multiple people maxing out and only a few votes cast. Right now for example, not one person has maxed out today. In fact, only one person has voted at all, once, at the time of this post.

You are worrying about increasing the capacity of something that is currently under-utilized.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:In fact, only one person has voted at all, once, at the time of this post.
That's not right. Millenium has 3 votes for a post.

Oh right, true .... the one post threw me off because I know that meant no one maxed. One post being voted upon means no one has maxed. It means three people have only used one of their votes. Clearly, people are nowhere near maxing. So, shut the fuck up with your meaningless poll about something that is not needed.
86 112
I don't give a scratch on a rats ass if people are maxing their vote quotas or not! Lifting the limit on the number of votes a person could have will increase the amount of participation. When I have to consider which post I vote for I usually end up not voting at all because.....let's face it....who the fuck wants to actually THINK anyway...hahahahahahaha

Just let us vote endlessly......goddamn vote rationing Admin bitchflake MF :;beat::

::bigg::
Zenith, that was a far better argument! Smiley_emoticons_smile
86 112
Quote:When I have to consider which post I vote for I usually end up not voting at all
It is a good argument. I think it applies to here and to 24. Maybe I will bring this up there and see what happens.

OK.......I will ask......what the fuk is this voting thing ya'll on about?
Sinister Wrote:
Quote:When I have to consider which post I vote for I usually end up not voting at all
It is a good argument. I think it applies to here and to 24. Maybe I will bring this up there and see what happens.
Personally, I think it's a lame argument to suggest people don't vote because they don't have enough votes.
86 112
newbiecollector Wrote:OK.......I will ask......what the fuk is this voting thing ya'll on about?
Thanks, Sinister.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
newbiecollector Wrote:OK.......I will ask......what the fuk is this voting thing ya'll on about?
Thanks, Sinister.
Fuk up a lot on replies MF?:shock:
Forget the announcements and big POTD button at 24, but how the hell could you not have noticed the vote buttons in the posts for the last year!? You drive me nuts, newbie! You're lucky I'm a religious guy ... ::dlaugh::

86 112
I don't give a flyin fuk what you are........

Surely you know I don't read all the drivel you post........dont ya dont ya dont ya
Someone told me recently that she didn't think there was a Mock member with an IQ below 130...I just know she is gonna rescind that statement.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Do real people have IQ's that high?........

Woooooooooooo Hoooooooooo
My IQ's only 128. :(
You are nitpicking.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Speaking of IQs, there was a pissing contest at another forum several years back, with more and more ridiculous claims until one woman that spelled like a brain damaged 10 year old beagle claimed to have an IQ of 185.

I found a chart that showed IQs, and Einstein was something like 150 - 160, and asked her if she was more intelligent than him. She got pissed off. Sheesh, some people!