Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps Has Poor Sportsmanship
Funny video - http://www.banthis.com/videos/814/Phelps...nship.html

nice.
the entire www.banthis.com site is pretty cool
Not a bad find for you;a known idiot!

This one was good, if a bit fucked up and "pixelated" or whatever the fuck you call it.

http://www.banthis.com/videos/544/Funny-...ation.html
I saw that one. I think that girl trying to pole dance broker her neck. idiot and funny
oh my god - look at this punch - http://www.banthis.com/videos/1063/PTA-Brawl.html
Pretty entertaining stuff, for the most part. ::banana::
86 112
Liquid Wrote:oh my god - look at this punch - http://www.banthis.com/videos/1063/PTA-Brawl.html
Look at what punch? Who punches like that, with the pinkie flat of their fist? I'd bet she didn't even bust the other bimbo's lip. She punches like a girl That was fucking pitiful.
you always bring up the proper punching technique. We all understand that already. The point is that she clocked the other woman. She did and hit her flush and for no apparent reason. It is funny and that's all. We don't need a proper fist making lesson every time.
Quote:We don't need a proper fist making lesson every time.
I don't give a flying fuck what you think you need. If my postings annoy you or bother you or otherwise irritate, don't fucking read me, or put me on ignore. Since I doubt you'll do either, here's another thing I think you need: a LOBOTOMY.

The bimbo that threw that pitiful punch also telegraphed it so bad, she might as well have announced her intentions on a fucking loudspeaker.

Next time you want to critique how I post or what I post about, ask yourself if you think I'm going to give a shit about your opinion. I can guarantee that 100% of the time, that answer will be a resounding NO.

That is perfect because I feel exactly the same about your pushy, moody, ALWAYS on the rag, bitchy, lame, simple minded, trailer trash, posts
Liquid Wrote:That is perfect because I feel exactly the same about your pushy, moody, ALWAYS on the rag, bitchy, lame, simple minded, trailer trash, posts

And yet you still feel the need to comment on them. Hmmm.....

It is quite laughable that you are calling me these things in this forum of all places. Maybe you wish all the members in Mock were like Duchess; all sweetness and kindness? You're really missing the point of the place, dipshit.
Looks like she punched her pretty hard... she brought her fist down like she was using a hammer. Looked like there was quite a bit of momentum when she hit her mouth. It might not be approved form, but it got the job done.
Sinister Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:oh my god - look at this punch - http://www.banthis.com/videos/1063/PTA-Brawl.html
Look at what punch? Who punches like that, with the pinkie flat of their fist? I'd bet she didn't even bust the other bimbo's lip. She punches like a girl That was fucking pitiful.

For fucks sake biker bitch, its just a mildly amusing video of awifie punching another wifie in the face, it isn't a documentary on how to throw the perfect technical punch you miserable she-hag.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Just because Liquid lunch and Opie punch like that they think everyone does. Sinister could punch liquid and Opie would fall over.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
You people crack me up.

Liquid posted a statement of "OH MY GOD look at this punch" as if it was something to be shocked at or impressed by. I took that apart with the physics of how a punch should be thrown and added my own opinion that it was aweak and laughable attempt.

And look at everyone, mostly the GUYS, getting all pissy about it. This is hilarious! I guess the guys don't like to admit they don't know how to throw a punch, either. What a fun way to start my day; laughing at Liquid and Poophole. Thanks fellas!!!

M, I'm sure it hurt a little bit. Though not much, and if I know you at all, were you to be put into a position to throw a punch, 20 to 1 says you wouldn't punch like that.
I've seen that video and the bitch deserved the punch. It happened at a courthouse in the hall. The bitch in red was badmouthing the other bitches son (who was the victim)
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:I've seen that video and the bitch deserved the punch. It happened at a courthouse in the hall. The bitch in red was badmouthing the other bitches son (who was the victim)
I didn't have my sound on, because shit like that you can watch without it. If the bitch deserved to be punched, she should have received a GOOD punch. But I do give props to the one who did the punching, if it was so deserved. Even as bad as it was. Anyone I have had to punch got a real one. :;box::
Sinister Wrote:Liquid posted a statement of "OH MY GOD look at this punch" as if it was something to be shocked at or impressed by.
I think that was more about how unusual it is to see an older woman slamming another one right in the face, versus a comment about fighting or punching techniques. To normal people, that is a very uncommon thing to see. GOD DAMN you are one dense bitch lately. Holy shit ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:Liquid posted a statement of "OH MY GOD look at this punch" as if it was something to be shocked at or impressed by.
I think that was more about how unusual it is to see an older woman slamming another one right in the face, versus a comment about fighting or punching techniques. To normal people, that is a very uncommon thing to see. GOD DAMN you are one dense bitch lately. Holy shit ...
You think that's what he meant? First off, I don't give a shit what you think he meant, and second, why the fuck are you in here making excuses for people? Let these ignorant fucks fight their own battles, asshole.
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
You think that's what he meant? First off, I don't give a shit what you think he meant, and second, why the fuck are you in here making excuses for people? Let these ignorant fucks fight their own battles, asshole.
It's obvious that's what he meant. If you weren't such a dense flowery beard-loving bitch, you'd know that. Most people know that was a girl punch for crying out loud. Stop pretending you're a punch expert and therefore others must have seen that as a great punch technique. Fucking dense bastard you are, it's killing me. I was defending him because he is the least annoying between the two of you.
86 112