Poll: Do you have/use Skype?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I have Skype and use it for instant messaging
33.33%
2 33.33%
I have Skype and use it for voice conversations
16.67%
1 16.67%
I have Skype and use all of its features
33.33%
2 33.33%
I do not have Skype
16.67%
1 16.67%
I would like to try Skype; tell me more
0%
0 0%
What the fuck is Skype?
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who has it? Do you use it for IM? I was pointed to Skype by a person here when I was bitching about Yahell Messenger being a ginormous clusterfuck and plotting a way to go firebomb the building from where it is run.

I like Skype IM because even though I don't have a microphone yet, I can talk to folks, hearing their voice and typing my replies. You can attach pictures and files and shit and Skype is just 10,000 times better than Yahell Messenger. And even if you're talking to someone - voice to voice -half a world away, it's still free!!!

Thumbs up for Skype!!!! ::thumbs::
I had Skype a long time back. Used it a few times and found the service great...quality good and sound perfect.

Of course then people heard me talk and ran off..........the wimpsSmiley_emoticons_biggrin
I use it too. Yahoo turned to total crap after version 7 so I ditched it. Skype never runs slow, gunks up or disconnects on you.

It's great for file sharing too! No need to figure out how to email something large... just drag and drop.

Now if they would only set up a photo sharing feature like Yahoo had so we don't need to clog up everyone we speak to on there with photos they only need to look at and not save only to toss in the can later.

I'm gunna surf the plugins and add ons for it today and see if it has something like that. Would be handy.
This sounds good to me..........I deleted it from before but will check it out
OK do NOT bother with the plugins.... checked out most of them but none to do what I'm looking for. Anything close is useless from the comments when you click More>about and go to the page on the net where the info is on each plugin.

Why fucking bother when everyone complains they don't work? Stupid asses, don'tcha just love when people recommend shit that don't work?
Didn't work for you.....Ohhhhhhhhhh cry cry cry

Ya helpless thing
No dipshit, pay attention. I said the user COMMENTS on the plugin information page were all complaints by OTHERS who said they don't work.

So here I am being nice to you bitch, telling you not to waste your time and possibly fucking up your computer but fuck you, go on and install the stupid add on plugins for your Skype. Then cry to someone who gives a shit to help you. It won't be me. I fucking warned you but you were too stupid to understand what I said.

You get it now dingbat?
I use it for messegeing (<---report this to the schoolmarm a.k.a. Demon Bitch)
I have enough trouble trying to communicate with cunts like you through forums why the fuck would I want to speak to you online ?

So my option in the vote would be:-

Yes I am aware of skype and have access to it but why the flaming fuck would I want to spend my time online talking to a bunch of cunts ?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I have enough trouble trying to communicate with cunts like you through forums why the fuck would I want to speak to you online ?

So my option in the vote would be:-

Yes I am aware of skype and have access to it but why the flaming fuck would I want to spend my time online talking to a bunch of cunts ?

HEY STUPID...... no one asked you to put them on your contact list and no one asked for your contact info to talk to YOU.

The question simply was do you (you meaning anyone here) know of it and do you use it.

Trust me, not one person whom you've ever 'chatted' with on ANY forum or site you've frequented wants to IM you.

You are right you have a hard time communicating.... that's because all you spew is drivel no one understands or wants to hear.

Well, you're only champion is JackBoots.... that is until she wakes up and realizes what a friggin loser you are.