Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIASCO
I'll take full responsibility for that fiasco yesterday...I never should have went into a "normal" forum & made such an open invitation to join Mock...Take your best shot Mockers...Show the world what your REALLY made of.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
At least you are trying to promote this site. You can't be viewed negatively for that.
Duchess, you crack me up. Smiley_emoticons_smile
86 112
Duchess Wrote:I'll take full responsibility for that fiasco yesterday...I never should have went into a "normal" forum & made such an open invitation to join Mock...Take your best shot Mockers...Show the world what your REALLY made of.

Your mother sucks satans cock in hell for doing that you know ?

I hope you are proud of yourself.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
OK, we're back to normal. Heh.
86 112
Did that sound like I was proud of myself, dickhead ?...Huh ?...Fuck you.
Your all a bunch of trouble makers and you should be ashamed of yourselves. How can you live in your skin day in and day out? It should be peeled slowly off in strips with a walnut scrapper then feed to carnivorous monkeys with diapers on.

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Is that jackboots at the middle left with the lipstick on?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Is that jackboots at the middle left with the lipstick on?
Smiley_emoticons_biggrin.........TEE-HEE
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Duchess Wrote:I'll take full responsibility for that fiasco yesterday...I never should have went into a "normal" forum & made such an open invitation to join Mock...Take your best shot Mockers...Show the world what your REALLY made of.
Shall I start with your horrific grammar here or the "your" where it should have been a contraction? I would like to thump your skull for you for inviting Newbie here. Where are you so I can thump your skull? I'm sure the other members would appreciate it, too. ::batguy::
I'm about a two and a half hour ride from her.... want me to do it for you? :;beat::
The Antagonist Wrote:I'm about a two and a half hour ride from her.... want me to do it for you? :;beat::
That would excellent, Ant. Thank you! ::thumbs::
::flip::
86 112
Done!
[media=320,256]http://www.twitchinkitten.com/movies/shovelhead.mpg[/media]

Alright you blood thirsty bitches, here I am...
Damn you're tough! I can't believe you can speak after that whack with the shovel. ::lmao::
I'm back.......I saw yall discussing me..........

tell me the truth, you friggin wimps, was it good for you?

it was for me::lmao::
You fuckin' people made me whatI am...Deal with it...Oh..and fuck the grammar & spelling bullshit too...
Never mind...Let me have it...I truly deserve it
Duchess Wrote:You fuckin' people made me whatI am...Deal with it...Oh..and fuck the grammar & spelling bullshit too...

Couple of words i recognise in that reply Duchess......................

are you really my ex stalkin' me?:cool: