Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 BAD COP Movies
This is a great list of great movies with bad cops in them. I enjoyed this article and list and all of the movies on the list are awesome also.

check out http://movies.ign.com/articles/909/909642p1.html

[Image: gary-oldman-professional_1221203771.jpg]
I liked Serpico the book much more than the movie but that is usually the case when using the minds eye to visualize.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Hey Liquid, The trailer for Righteous Kill looks exciting...Do you intend to see it soon ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:Hey Liquid, The trailer for Righteous Kill looks exciting...Do you intend to see it soon ?
I really wanted to BUT it got SO UNIVERSALLY panned as a horrible movie I am now having second thoughts and might just wait to see it on video. Rarely does a movie get bad reviews from everyone like this one has. Might wait for DVD now.
Liquid Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:Hey Liquid, The trailer for Righteous Kill looks exciting...Do you intend to see it soon ?
I really wanted to BUT it got SO UNIVERSALLY panned as a horrible movie I am now having second thoughts and might just wait to see it on video. Rarely does a movie get bad reviews from everyone like this one has. Might wait for DVD now.
Are you just plain stupid? It's Pacino and DeNiro. You CAN'T go wrong with the two of them on the same screen. If you're going to wait on a movie simply because of what other people say about it, you ain't no movie guru. You're a pussy.
Thats absolutely right and if you wanna be our movie guru go see the damn movie& report back here.
Duchess Wrote:Thats absolutely right and if you wanna be our movie guru go see the damn movie& report back here.

Dutch, I have never paid the slightest attention to any movie critic about any-fucking-thing. All they report is their opinion, and what the fuck do I care about someone else's opinion for?

It's like how I see some people over-analyzing a movie and just beating it to death because they don't like some technological thing in it. Relax; suspend reality for a time, and just enjoy a fucking escape from reality!!!!
And if you told me that a movie sucked and gave your reasoning behind it, I would probably value that opinion & pay credance to it...
I went to see Burn Before Reading and it is typical Cohen brothers and was pretty good, if not strange.

I had TWO friends go see Righteous Kill. One (who loves both main actors with a passion) hated it and thought it was bloated overdone acting and he thought they both "sold out" (his words). The other thought it was "OK" and in general boring.

ALL of that being said I am still planning to go see it to keep you aggravating fucks here happy and remain your movie guru.
Liquid Wrote:remain your movie guru.
You never were my movie guru. Don't flatter yourself