Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STOP Ear Pollution
I love this - check out this site - http://natebal.com/journal/stop-ear-pollution/

so true, especially on this site.
I hear you. I hate that too. I avoided that page at Mock where the music starts cause I didn't feel like switching browsers ...
86 112
12 babies.

Get a browser that works and doesn't dictate to you what your settings and preferences are.
I take offense to your sig. I am starting to think it is intended for FF users.
86 112
So you admit to being a stupid FF user? Not just an FF user, but a stupid one who can't be fixed? ::blink::
Yes, I'm a stupid FF user. Keep in mind that FF users are, on average, far more intelligent and savvy than IE users. In other words, I'm still ahead.
86 112
Firefox>>>>>>>Opera>>>>>>safari>>>>>>>>>>morse code>>>>>>>>Smoke signals>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IE.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Firefox>>>>>>>Opera>>>>>>safari>>>>>>>>>>morse code>>>>>>>>Smoke signals>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IE.

Considering you have no clue what browser I use and you've not one iota of a clue what Frank and I are referring to in this conversation, would you please explain to me what makes IE worse than using smoke signals?

Can you give me any reasons why someone like Frank and I and I'll even throw in Liquid here because he too builds websites and skins for graphics, why your comment is a) relevant and b) something we should consider coming from someone who has a clue?

If you can prove to me why the Netscape based FireFox is a better browser especially for those building websites and forum skins, I will actually give you one credit of credibility in this discussion.

And tell Liquid how to stop audio and video from automatically playing when he opens topics inhis FF browser since you're so all knowing.

Have you tried looking at this website in FF and then compared what you see and are missing between the others? If FF is superior to all browsers, how come Frank and I saw two different things using the same version of FF?