Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ya know what fucking SUCKS????
The longer I am here and the longer the other members that I didn't know from 24 are here, the more I get to <wince>like them. This is not good. It fucks with my evil plot to make you all hate me, when I can't even come at some of you with meanness, snide comments and rude shit. Socially unacceptable comments are getting tougher to come by because I really am starting to like some of you fuckers.

We need a sound plot to bring in new meat so we can hone our mocking skills. I actually offered help to a member here to post pictures!!!! I think my brain damage must have been more invasive and damagingthan my doctors knew.

SHIT!!!!! ::bang::
Come over here and give me a big busty hug, you sweet son of a bitch.
86 112
Let me help you out so things don't get to mushy between us.

Frist (spelled wrong) off you suck. please note i missed a comma after the word off. i also have now not capitalizd two "I"s. I also just misspelled capitalize.
Cunt Bitch Evil Devil Fuck Face Ass Clown Dick Wad Anal Fissure Wet Bloody Menstrual Queef

Hope that helps even things off for you, lol
Watch it, our little Love Tar-Pit can switch on a dime. All it takes is some coffee or a lack of cigs.
86 112
Liquid, you ruined your "dis" by laughing at the end !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:Liquid, you ruined your "dis" by laughing at the end !
Heh. Actually, it was ruined before it even began. Liquid is not one of the ones I've started to like. ::lmao::
Sinister !...You can not use that L word...You will ruin your reputation, woman !
Sinister Wrote:
Heh. Actually, it was ruined before it even began. Liquid is not one of the ones I've started to like. ::lmao::

Well it sure as hell better not be me ::batguy::Let's see here, Hmmmm ::think::

I know...*klears throte"

ok,...if their is a reezon dat you done gone an startid licking me..Oops, likin me...damn wait I know I can misspell this...erm...shit..nevermind

Hell, you wanna go see a movie or sompin....friend...hahahahaha ::hugs::::hbeat::75::hugs::::hbeat::75
Duchess Wrote:Sinister !...You can not use that L word...You will ruin your reputation, woman !

Actually, Dutch, I have a very good reason for changing his name back to Liquid. While Squid may be derogatory in Biker world, it is used in a different way in the military and I have too much respect for the military than to insult them that way.

I'll just have to come up with a new tag for that shithead. ::bigg::

Quote:ok,...if their is a reezon dat you done gone an startid licking me..Oops, likin me...damn wait I know I can misspell this...erm...shit..nevermind

Hell, you wanna go see a movie or sompin....friend

You keep deluding yourself, bimbo.

I can't even think of anythingbetter to say than "bimbo". My evilness is at the shop or some fuckin' thing. ::blink::

SHIT!!!! I can't even get comfy and into the groove in this....my second home. ::bang::

FUCK!!!!!! ::doh::::blink::12::blink::

Whatever the hell has happened to me, I'm blaming Zenith. It's all her fault. ::finger::95
Sinister Wrote:Whatever the hell has happened to me, I'm blaming Zenith. It's all her fault. ::finger::95

*evil witch laff*

::stir::::thumbs::::stir::::thumbs::::stir::::thumbs::

Weeeeeeeeeeeee....there you are my prettyyyyyyyyy!!! (<--wizard of Oz)
BIMBO!? ::lmao::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:BIMBO!? ::lmao::

awwhhh....SHADAAAAAPP!!

Sinister Wrote:
thank goodness. things are back to normal. fweeeeeeew!
I'm resurrecting this thread because I have my own bitch about it too...Not only have I seen real personalities in recent weeks, I have now seen pics of at least 12 doz. of you...Fuckin' Aye, I never shoulda looked !...Rotten, evil bastards for puttin' your photos out there !...Now its going to be difficult to pretend you all have horns &amp; a tail...Bitches, all !

::flip::
Yeah!

I come everyday to read and post some smart ass comment but then I can't because I like you guys too much...WHATTHEFUCK!

...what the fucks a girl ta do??? :;beat::
Please don't tell me Mock is going to go through some weird love phase ... I will get so creeped out, it's not even funny.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Please don't tell me Mock is going to go through some weird love phase ... I will get so creeped out, it's not even funny.

You could always turn it into a "feel good" sex site...hahahaha. It'd be a nice segway don't ya think

::banana::
Zenith Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Please don't tell me Mock is going to go through some weird love phase ... I will get so creeped out, it's not even funny.

You could always turn it into a "feel good" sex site...hahahaha. It'd be a nice segway don't ya think

::banana::
::lmao:: I can't deal ...
86 112
Segue ::doh::
oh shit...here we go again

I am almost possssitive that anyone who read that would have known what I meant. Shit, I didn't mean to offend you bitch-cake

::bigg::