Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
complete total crap bullshit

Defense: Caylee's remains left in woods by someone else

Updated: 13 minutes ago

Casey Anthony's legal team alluded to what may be her defense during a hearing this morning. Read more...

jose baez is dumber than a box of rocks. his client is going to death row. in florida baez is known as BOZO. ::lmao::

if you click on the link...the piggy is giving her dad the finger. ::laugh::

he looks like a lemon drop in that shirt. i'm surprised halifax medical center let him loose after his 'suicide' attempt.

I skimmed it and see it is about a 2 year old's remains ... it never ceases to amaze me how parents, or people, will kill kids ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I skimmed it and see it is about a 2 year old's remains ... it never ceases to amaze me how parents, or people, will kill kids ...
JESUS. what planet do you live on? casey anthony case is huge news. i mean nancy grace had no life before that. ::lmao::

jackboots Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I skimmed it and see it is about a 2 year old's remains ... it never ceases to amaze me how parents, or people, will kill kids ...
JESUS. what planet do you live on? casey anthony case is huge news. i mean nancy grace had no life before that. ::lmao::

I've been busy finishing up the remodeling of a bedroom!
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:

I've been busy finishing up the remodeling of a bedroom!
er...would you fix my ceiling? :kiss::

I'm afraid of your ceiling!
86 112
George Anthony leaves a 5 page suicide note. A 5 page suicide note? Hummmm, a little strange.

Casey is obviously flip'n old George off while he's on the stand.

I have to wonder about what sort of relationship Daddy George may have had with his Little girl, Casey.

Is he attempting to cover his own ass in this sick twisted mess? Is he afraid thathis conduct may have some bearing on the fucked upconduct of his daughter?

jackboots Wrote:
Uh JB......Frank isn't alone in not being household conversant on this case.

It's not huge news everywhere and you have to WATCH Nancy Grace to know that connection. I heard about the case when it first broke but haven't heard shit since.
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
you have a point there. not everyone is obsessed with homicide. as for nancy...i liked her years ago when she first started on court TV. but she has become strident and rude in the intervening years. i do watch the show however, nobody else covers this stuff. thank goodness for the internet so i can read the local papers. Smiley_emoticons_wink