Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
filthy garbage
Phoenix Woman Accused of Torturing, Killing Man in Wheelchair Says She Enjoyed It
Friday, August 21, 2009

A Phoenix woman accused of torturing, killing and dismembering a man in a wheelchair confessed to the crime and said she enjoyed committing it.[/b]

Angela Simpson, 33, told FOX affiliate KSAZ from prison that she murdered Terry Neely because he was a snitch.

Simpson said in a calm voice that she lured 46-year-old Neely to her apartment with a promise of sex and drugs.

Once he arrived, Simpson said, she beat Neely with a tire iron, pulled out his teeth and strangled him with a television cable during three days of torture.

Simpson said she dismembered Neely's body and set it on fire.

Neely's remains were found burning in a trash container outside a church Aug. 5. Autopsy results show a 3-inch nail had been driven into his head.

Simpson said she has no remorse for her actions and actually enjoyed killing Neely.

Click here for more from MyFOXPhoenix.com.

Frightening.
As I sit here eating my Pizza I wonder how many others trapped in wheel-chairs are getting their teeth pulled out.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I lied............The Pizza Guy is noy here yet, But he is on my mind...........He was always on...........my mind.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
"noy" is a new word.......the fantastical Pizza guy ghost says so.........:cool:

Is any-one but Lumpy awake?......I kinda like her in a weird Mock way.Smiley_emoticons_razzshit stirring Bitch that she is!
I can relate to her ...
86 112
She'd make a good cell mate for Casey Anthony.
[Image: 21.jpg]Are those tits real!!! How did I miss this?
Maggot Wrote:[Image: 21.jpg]Are those tits real!!! How did I miss this?
SURE THEY ARE...and i have a big bridge in brooklyn if you want to buy it. ::doh::

Middle Finger Wrote:I can relate to her ...
You can relate to killing and torturing people for being snitches? OP and Mill better watch their backs in that case.
No comment.
86 112
Yes, they are real but they aren't mine.