Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How my love for riding was born
Just trust me. Click the link, turn up your speakers. Make sure you don't have to take a piss. Have no liquid in your mouth.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/21757/
Hahaha!

Let me set the scenario for you.

Me: lounging on my bed with my laptop balanced on my belly and upraised right leg. My sweet little black cat asleep at the foot of the bed.

Video starts. BrrrrBingBingBing! Cat raises her head to look blearily at me, wondering 'what the fuck! I'm trying to sleep here, bitch!"

Belly laugh.
the frog has a dick.
Ok, I almost want to go ride......I said almost Smiley_emoticons_razz That frog is sooooo cute
That's a fucking insult not only to the biker community, but to humour in general. WTF were you ingesting at the time? I seriously need some.... sheesh!
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Liquid Wrote:my dick has a frog face.
Deeply disturbing.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:my dick has a frog face.
Deeply disturbing.
::laugh::
86 112
Sinister Wrote:Just trust me. Click the link, turn up your speakers. Make sure you don't have to take a piss. Have no liquid in your mouth.

The crazy frog was a brief fad in the UK about......oh.......two years ago ? Nice to see how up to date you are with popular culture, typical American,culturally at least two years behind the rest of the world.

That frog is as annoying now as it was over two years ago.

Onlysmall children andpeople with learning difficulties find it amusing.

As you are no longer a child it is clear what category you fit into.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
It's true, that frog is old. But still cool to watch!
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:That frog is as annoying now as it was over two years ago.
Yet again, I have accomplished annoying the Queen-worshipping, pussy, sheep-humping, Brit bitch!!! ::bravo::

Thank you....I'll be here all week. ::bigg::

He might feel threatened by your comments and cling to his self-defense cell phone for comfort.
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:Just trust me. Click the link, turn up your speakers. Make sure you don't have to take a piss. Have no liquid in your mouth.

The crazy frog was a brief fad in the UK about......oh.......two years ago ? Nice to see how up to date you are with popular culture, typical American,culturally at least two years behind the rest of the world.

On the other hand, some of us aren't slaves to 'popular culture' and haven't seen that before. Who would you rather be... someone that's on top of 'popular culture' because you're obviously a brainless drone, or someone that doesn't follow this shit and is pleasantly amused when encountering it?
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:On the other hand, some of us aren't slaves to 'popular culture' and haven't seen that before. Who would you rather be... someone that's on top of 'popular culture' because you're obviously a brainless drone, or someone that doesn't follow this shit and is pleasantly amused when encountering it?
Actually, it was your thread addressed to me that encouraged me to post the frog. I still crack up when I see it, no matter how old it is.
And I might add that dumb shit again failed to understand what he read.

NO ONE said this is all the rage. She just said this ONE video is amusing.

How do you figure we are all drooling over this frog by her post? You are a dolt.

Liquid, your fascination with frog dick is perverse to say the least.
Sinister Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:On the other hand, some of us aren't slaves to 'popular culture' and haven't seen that before. Who would you rather be... someone that's on top of 'popular culture' because you're obviously a brainless drone, or someone that doesn't follow this shit and is pleasantly amused when encountering it?
Actually, it was your thread addressed to me that encouraged me to post the frog. I still crack up when I see it, no matter how old it is.
My link is old? :(
Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:That frog is as annoying now as it was over two years ago.
Yet again, I have accomplished annoying the Queen-worshipping, pussy, sheep-humping, Brit bitch!!! ::bravo::

Thank you....I'll be here all week. ::bigg::

Simple mind, simple pleasures.

Even my six year old daughter thinks its stupid and annoying.

My daughters critical faculties>>>>>>>>>the critical faculties ofsomeone in a coma>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your critical faculties.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

On the other hand, some of us aren't slaves to 'popular culture' and haven't seen that before. Who would you rather be... someone that's on top of 'popular culture' because you're obviously a brainless drone, or someone that doesn't follow this shit and is pleasantly amused when encountering it?
Being clued up on many things including popular culture indicates that I take notice of the wider world, unlike you, you blinkeredlittle moron.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Even my six year old daughter thinks its stupid and annoying.
*squish crush*

That is the sound of my ego being crushed by the comparison to a sheep-humping, Queen worshipping, gun-grabbing whacko's spawn. ::bitchp::

Your daughter is obviously as mentally inept and retarded as isher sperm donor.

Spinsterwrote:
Quote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Even my six year old daughter thinks its stupid and annoying.
*squish crush*

That is the sound of my ego being crushed by the comparison to a sheep-humping, Queen worshipping, gun-grabbing whacko's spawn. ::bitchp::

Your daughter is obviously as mentally inept and retarded as isher sperm donor.

Honestly you have picked something that 99% of the population agree is annoying and pitiful, the fact you thinks its so funny is testament indeed to your mental faculties and the level of humour your peabrain is capable ofcomprehending.

What next you boring cunt?, wheres the beef?

Cannot believe this fully engorged pustule was let to breed!

More insipient ravings by this (dee dee dee) guy.