Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asshole steroid abuser
Jesus, talk about mental health issues. Disgusting, too.

Gregg Valentino - steroid abuser. LMPP should like this gross stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj3De6s3ZjQ

[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/sj3De6s3ZjQ[/flash]
86 112
"Pfft!"

He's really bright, don't ya think? ::nuts::
Zenith Wrote:"Pfft!"

Hmm.....your Brother? Uncle? Your Momma told me she fucked some huge, retarded, IQ deprivedtype of beast, and then, about 9 months later, there you were!!! Gotta be your Daddy....::lmao::
Sinister Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:"Pfft!"

Hmm.....your Brother? Uncle? Your Momma told me she fucked some huge, retarded, IQ deprivedtype of beast, and then, about 9 months later, there you were!!! Gotta be your Daddy....::lmao::
THAT!... steroidal mess of a post lobotomized imbecile is actually YOUR patriarchal embarrassment.
::haha::Your secret life as the bastard child who gestated deep down in the dark and greatly abused anus of his ostracized gay lover. ::lmao::

It was later discovered that his shame and embarrassment is what kept this from the prying eyes of the media.
::rotfl::
Not because of the gay love affair but because the abomination THAT IS YOU was the result.

[user=61]Zenith[/user] wrote:
Quote: ::rotfl::
Not because of the gay love affair but because the abomination THAT IS YOU was the result.

Wow....when did you meet my Dad? I am surprised he told you he is a homo, but then again, he isn't real bright. You must have given him some nice tight anal sex to get him to admit to this.

What a sick cunt you are; having sex with your mentally superiors Dads....wow; you are desperate, aren't you?

Fuck this went off topic fast.
86 112
Sinister Wrote:[user=61]Zenith[/user] wrote:
Quote: ::rotfl::

Wow....when did you meet my Dad? I am surprised he told you he is a homo, but then again, he isn't real bright. You must have given him some nice tight anal sex to get him to admit to this.

What a sick cunt you are; having sex with your mentally superiors Dads....wow; you are desperate, aren't you?
Although admitting that your dad is a dull bulb homo is a great first step towards your recovery, let
[quote]you are mentally superior
[quote=Sinister][quote]you are mentally superior
Will you drunk bitches get the hell out of my steroid thread? Jesus fucking Christ ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Will you drunk bitches get the hell out of my steroid thread? Jesus fucking Christ ...
Hey, middle finger motherfucker, don't disturb the goddamn DEMON BITCH when she's having her libations...it'll be the death of us all, I tell ya.

::lmao::
Since she was the one to take this thread off-topic, she can go fuck herself. She messed with a perfectly good steroid asshole to rag on.
86 112
Zenith Wrote:You made me chuckle you silly DEMON. I swear, you are in "rair foam tonite" Are you drunk?

I'm happy to provide giggles to the mentally handicapped.

Had you been paying attention to the newbie shithead's threads, you would know that I do not drink. But, I suppose I can't expect the likes of you to have a grasp of the BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS. ::doh::
Middle Finger Wrote:Since she was the one to take this thread off-topic, she can go fuck herself. She messed with a perfectly good steroid asshole to rag on.
Jealous??
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Since she was the one to take this thread off-topic, she can go fuck herself. She messed with a perfectly good steroid asshole to rag on.
Jealous??

Of what?
86 112
Sinister Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:You made me chuckle you silly DEMON. I swear, you are in "rair foam tonite" Are you drunk?
Had you been paying attention to the newbie shithead's threads, you would know that I do not drink. ::doh::
Of course I read it dum,dum (and don't correct that it's suppose to be that way). I wasn't expecting you to defend the fact that you don't drink. Now dip into that clever bag-o-literary genius and pull me out something different next time.

Offense
Offense

Offense, please stay off defense DEMON BITCH. It's not your best play.
Zenith Wrote:[size=2]DEMON BITCH[/size]
Is it cool if I just grab this every time you say it and quote and re-post it? I really do like it, and I thank you again for repeating it over and over, so many times a day.

Well, even if it isn't cool with you,I'm going to continue.

I can't tell you how much it is appreciated that you keep promoting my tag line. I like having a fan club!

Sinister Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:DEMON BITCH
Is it cool if I just grab this every time you say it and quote and re-post it? I really do like it, and I thank you again for repeating it over and over, so many times a day.
If this is your stab at sarcasim forget it. You don't like me calling you the DEMON BITCH any more than you would enjoy my foot up your ass....hahaha

so....::bitchp:: ::b29::
Zenith Wrote:If this is your stab at sarcasim forget it.
No, bimbo, this is not my "stab" at anything. This is just me pointing out my superior command of spelling and the English language by pointing out your ineptness and your inability to spell anything correctly. The word sarcasm is not spelled with an "i" anywhere in it.

I've told you already; the dictionary is your FRIEND. http://www.merriam-webster.com/

Oooohh.... is "bimbo" mean? Is "witless" also mean? How about brain dead? Is that mean, too? Well, they all fit, so pick your label, fuckwit.

Seriously; you can find help for your spelling inaccuracies at the library. I promise. ::aww::
Sinister Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:If this is your stab at sarcasim forget it.
No, bimbo, this is not my "stab" at anything. This is just me pointing out my superior command of spelling and the English language by pointing out your ineptness and your inability to spell anything correctly. The word sarcasm is not spelled with an "i" anywhere in it.
DEMON BITCH,
If you don