Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid Monday
::irk::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Days can't be stupid. Only stupid people think days are stupid. It's completely and utterly impossible for a day to be stupid.

Maybe you just do too many stupid things on Monday's that give you the impression the day is stupd? ::dunno::
Stupid is as stupid does...Forrest said so.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
My gran used to say that to my brother all the time.... turned out he's the smartest one in the whole family line! Weird but a genius.
Are you the only daughter too ?...I don't know what it's like to have a sister & I only ever hear horror stories about it, no one ever wants to talk about the lovely aspect of it, if there even is one.
Yep, oldest child, only daughter and the one who is completely independent of the family, never gave anyone a worry, moved out and never went back at age 18 and am "the bad influence on my brothers" because of God knows why. I don't hang out with them and they are and always have been geographically too far to do so.

Unlike you, I don't get along with my mom. She's batshit crazy.
There is a reason I spend a good part of the year a thousand miles away from most of them...They hover over me, every last one...Jesus Christ
Duchess Wrote:There is a reason I spend a good part of the year a thousand miles away from most of them...They hover over me, every last one...Jesus Christ
I'm still too close. Living in the same state is too close and the reason why I can't wait for this economy to bounce back so I can move 1700 miles away!
Mama always said "Monday's are like a box of chocolate. You never know what you're gonna get."

[Image: 2.gif]
Mama might fit into the "stupid Monday" thread very well, since I normally know exactly what I am getting when I get a box of chocolate.
86 112
I may not be a smart man, but I know when Monday is...

Yeah, fuck you too! I was continuing in the Forrest vein and I liked it at the time
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
:Yawn:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Duchess Wrote:Are you the only daughter too ?...I don't know what it's like to have a sister & I only ever hear horror stories about it, no one ever wants to talk about the lovely aspect of it, if there even is one.

You have only heard horror stories about sisters?

I have 2 sisters and they are great. We went through our teenage bullshit and fighting bullshit when we were kids, but for the most part, it's all good.

I have one brother. He always got in trouble because my dad thought that girls can do no wrong. I am the baby so I hardly ever got into trouble, but that was because of common sense and learning from the others about what I could and couldn't get away with, not from being spoiled.

Depends on the sister and her attitude if you get one who mistakenly thinks shes your momma you need a big bright shiny ax to get rid of her.... to cut the apron strings... my god what were you thinking