Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knock...Knock
...Anyone home?...Where is everyone?...I pass through a couple times a day and its always so quiet...The premise of Mock is truly a stroke of genius...Why wouldn't people want to take advantage of it...The idea that I can tell anyone to fuck off at any time of day or night is a dream come true...Some people pay a shrink $150.00 a visit, I come to Mock instead...To think that some are frightened of the typed word is truly bewildering to me...This is the most fun I've ever hadin a forum...And since joining Mock I have abandoned a couple forums I used to visit daily...All other forums now border on the side of dull and uninteresting, and let me not forget to mention all other forums are just to tame by comparison...Don't let this go to any of your heads but, the people here are smart too, its always a joy to interact with everyone...Damn lurkers, there should be some kind of guidelines to prevent them from basically eavesdropping, they want to see what is being said but, lack the balls to enter...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hi ... I haven't advertised this site yet much, and do know that it is new. It is very hard to get new forum sites real active. PLUS, I have been distracted and concluding work on a big project that I think you will get a kick out of. I will be revealing it in the near future. It indirectly helps Mock.

It's funny you mentioned the therapy angle because that very thing was on my mind when I started Mock! I think I hint at a little of that emotional dysfunction stuff on the homepage, top "intro" stuff.
86 112
Duchess Wrote:...Anyone home?...Where is everyone?...I pass through a couple times a day and its always so quiet...The premise of Mock is truly a stroke of genius...Why wouldn't people want to take advantage of it...The idea that I can tell anyone to fuck off at any time of day or night is a dream come true...Some people pay a shrink $150.00 a visit, I come to Mock instead...To think that some are frightened of the typed word is truly bewildering to me...This is the most fun I've ever hadin a forum...And since joining Mock I have abandoned a couple forums I used to visit daily...All other forums now border on the side of dull and uninteresting, and let me not forget to mention all other forums are just to tame by comparison...Don't let this go to any of your heads but, the people here are smart too, its always a joy to interact with everyone...Damn lurkers, there should be some kind of guidelines to prevent them from basically eavesdropping, they want to see what is being said but, lack the balls to enter...

Maybe if you drop using the friggin italics and stop using these..............instead of proper punctuation what you contribute may actually be worthwhile reading.

Until that day I quite simply can't be arsed.

::wait::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Maybe if you drop using the friggin italics and stop using these..............instead of proper punctuation what you contribute may actually be worthwhile reading.

Look at what a jealous little bitch you are! ::lmao::
86 112
...OP...what the hell is wrong with you that my font gets your panties in such a twist?...Seriously...I'm damn sick & tired of listening to you bitch, bitch, bitch about it...Don't read my damn posts then...If a convent of nuns can't get me to break a habit you don't stand a chance...Could you just try to get over it, fer fucks sake...Jesus !
Duchess Wrote:...OP...what the hell is wrong with you that my font gets your panties in such a twist?...Seriously...I'm damn sick & tired of listening to you bitch, bitch, bitch about it...Don't read my damn posts then...If a convent of nuns can't get me to break a habit you don't stand a chance...Could you just try to get over it, fer fucks sake...Jesus !

Your "font" is just a pathetic attempt to stand out from the crowd, "look at me I write in italics aren't I original and mysterious?"

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Duchess Wrote:...OP...what the hell is wrong with you that my font gets your panties in such a twist?...Seriously...I'm damn sick & tired of listening to you bitch, bitch, bitch about it...Don't read my damn posts then...If a convent of nuns can't get me to break a habit you don't stand a chance...Could you just try to get over it, fer fucks sake...Jesus !
True, he could put you on Ignore.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Maybe if you drop using the friggin italics and stop using these..............instead of proper punctuation what you contribute may actually be worthwhile reading.

Look at what a jealous little bitch you are! ::lmao::

Jealous?! ::dunno::::nuts::::lmao::

In what possible way could I, the great OP, be jealous of Duchess?
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Your "font" is just a pathetic attempt to stand out from the crowd, "look at me I write in italics aren't I original and mysterious?"
Well it works on at least me so far ... and we all know I'm like twice as smart and normal as you, so ... you do the math.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Well it works on at least me so far ... and we all know I'm like twice as smart and normal as you, so ... you do the math.
You are an American, you are very easily pleased, you like towonder around shopping malls looking at shapes, and colours and shiny things.
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Ok yeah.

I'll do the mathssssss.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

You are an American, you are very easily pleased, you like towonder around shopping malls looking at shapes, and colours and shiny things.
I'm actually pretty discriminating, and I can't stand shopping or shopping malls. And there I was, hoping that today would be the day you don't appear to get dumber with each and every fucking post.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

I'm actually pretty discriminating
Again having seen a picture of your wife I have to call into question the accuracy of this statement.

Stupid comment, since you haven't seen such a pic. By the way, that was one of your worst comebacks, ever.
86 112
I was thinking those damn italics were annoying my self.::aww::.....................just thought I would agree with .................op. he is so underrated............................ya know?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
...Jesus Maggot...not you too!...And I laugh at all your stupid jokes...pfft!
Duchess Wrote:...Jesus Maggot...not you too!...And I laugh at all your stupid jokes...pfft!
I mock, you mock we all mock spock mocks.................mocka mocka mocka mocka......::haha::
...I'm amused...Anyone that can make me laugh the way you do is easily forgiven...All you bitches that don't like my font, put me on ignore...I am sure I could not care any less than I do right now...
I could care less how it is written, you could write a letter with your non-dominant hand scan it and post it I still would not care. You could finger paint with shit on your computer screen and take a picture and post it I would not care.

You could type in archaic text, type in wing dings or noodles talk like you were under water. I would not care.............what I do care about is getting out of this white jacketthey have me inand stop typing with my toes through the bars on the guards laptop.......25
What a weird bastard!
86 112