Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOL
What do you call an Italian with an I.Q. of 180?

Sicily.

Why is Italy shaped like a boot?

Do you think they could fit all that shit in a tennis shoe?

How did they advertise surplus W. W. II Italian rifles for sale?

"Never fired, and only dropped once."

How does an Italian get into an honest business?

Usually through the skylight.

If Tarzan and Jane were Italian, what would Cheetah be?

The least hairy of the three.

How do you make an Italian?

Put a black in one hand, a Jew in the other, and slam them together. WOP!!

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
This is what happens when a pussy British fag desperately and secretly would like to be half as cool as most people view Italians as being.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:This is what happens when a pussy British fag desperately and secretly would like to be half as cool as most people view Italians as being.

I can assure you there is not one British person on the planet that wishes they were a greasy wop.

Now go and kiss your *uncles'" ring.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:This is what happens when a pussy British fag desperately and secretly would like to be half as cool as most people view Italians as being.

I can assure you there is not one British person on the planet that wishes they were a greasy wop.

Right. They wish they were Muslim?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Right. They wish they were Muslim?

Ahhhh......religious intolerance!

God bless America!

No respectable Italian would be Muslim, sorry.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:No respectable Italian would be Muslim, sorry.

1.4% of the population of Italy is Muslim. There are more than 10,000 native Italiansthat have converted to Islam.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Italy

Is being wrong getting to be a hobby of yours?.

Are youof sicilian descent?, if so the Moors (muslims) conquered sicily and fucked all the sicilian women so much they changed from blond haired blue eyed Italians into dark hairedolive skinned Italians.
I didn't say NO Italians are Muslim. I said what I said. Is a lack of reading comprehension one of YOUR hobbies, you British pussy-mutt?
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I can assure you there is not one British person on the planet that wishes they were a greasy wop.
I can assure YOU that you do not know every Brit on the planet. What a stupid thing for you to say.

The idiot barely knows his neighbors, I bet.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:The idiot barely knows his neighbors, I bet.
Probably at his neighbors requests.
Middle Finger Wrote:I didn't say NO Italians are Muslim. I said what I said. Is a lack of reading comprehension one of YOUR hobbies, you British pussy-mutt?

So you personally know all the Italians who have converted to Islam and know they are not "respectable"?

You are so full of shit its coming out of your ears.
Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I can assure you there is not one British person on the planet that wishes they were a greasy wop.
I can assure YOU that you do not know every Brit on the planet. What a stupid thing for you to say.

Most British people have a stereotypical view of Italians, they view them as greasy, cowardly and untrustworthy.

Thats why no British person would want to be Italian.

Middle Finger Wrote:The idiot barely knows his neighbors, I bet.

I know all my neighbours quite well.

I don't pulla pistol out when there is a knock at my front door like you do greaseball.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I didn't say NO Italians are Muslim. I said what I said. Is a lack of reading comprehension one of YOUR hobbies, you British pussy-mutt?

So you personally know all the Italians who have converted to Islam and know they are not "respectable"?

You are so full of shit its coming out of your ears.
That's my assessment of them. I don't need to know them to identify a mistake or lowered status.
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Most British people have a stereotypical view of Italians, they view them as greasy, cowardly and untrustworthy.

From a Brit's own mouth; Brits stereotype and are narrow-minded and racist. And uneducated.
"Cowardly and untrustworthy" - lol
86 112
Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Most British people have a stereotypical view of Italians, they view them as greasy, cowardly and untrustworthy.

From a Brit's own mouth; Brits stereotype and are narrow-minded and racist. And uneducated.

A nigger hating witch calling me racist!

Middle Finger Wrote:"Cowardly and untrustworthy" - lol

Yes.

Here is a visual representation of your genetic predisposition towards cowardice.

A squad of wops surrending to a one English tommy.An embarrasing shower of gutless turds.

Just replace the soldier on the left with a poorly equipped, half starved colonial one ... and switch the people on the right with a lot more people on the right, in full royal British uniforms saying "Fuck, AGAIN!?" That's the context of what comes out of your fat mouth. Alternatively, you can replace the people on the right with British, and the one on the left with an American soldier saying "Relax, we're not with Hitler, we're here to save you even though you made us kick your ass twice in the past."
86 112