Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's another thought
Chicken shit motherfuckers see "Mod" under someone's name and they get all quiet and respectful. Choad and FUK OFF LOSER are particularly frail to the mod.
Ok, first off, it's "Mod - FUCKSTICK". Secondly; no one can win points with this mod no fucking matter what they do. I hate everyone equally.
Mod squad .............[Image: indexall4.jpg]

They are sooooo cool!::rotfl::wadaya think Linc?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Peggy Lipton makes me tingly in my lady bits.
She makes my man-boobs jiggle
I always picture that crew running down the street chasing some perp with bell bottoms on.
Maggot Wrote:She makes my man-boobs jiggle
::lmao::
86 112
Shutup Sinister, you stupid nigger!
You know you like me the best! Smiley_emoticons_razz
Necro Wrote:You know you like me the best! Smiley_emoticons_razz
I like you the best because you are the simplest to fuck with and show to others what a useless dirtbag, hopeless, craven retard you are. You are a great example of the lost and hopeless and useless. See? Even the most moronic have thier basest uses.
Somebody needs a Happy Meal!
::lmao::
86 112
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Chicken shit motherfuckers see "Mod" under someone's name and they get all quiet and respectful. Choad and FUK OFF LOSER are particularly frail to the mod.

If you ever find me being quiet and respectful to the mods let me know.

I willPM them a poison pen letter to redress the balance.

::thumbs::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
So, does the poison fly out of the screen or something?
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Chicken shit motherfuckers see "Mod" under someone's name and they get all quiet and respectful. Choad and FUK OFF LOSER are particularly frail to the mod.
YA I run the the other way when I see MOD. ::tip::
I seem to see you agreeing with them quite alot lately.
As for Choad, I think your scared to death of her. She comments you make one response and then head for the hills. At least with me you have the balls to keep firing back.
I just hate everyone equally...
Except for fat and homeless people...
What the fuck are you talking about you retarded cunt?
Quiet and respectful?I have a LIFE..apparently you DON'T!
I do not have the time to just hang out here 247 and see what kind of moronic thread I can start.::nuts::
If you want to attack me why can't you do it when I am online here instead of trying some cheap shot when you think I won't be around to see it?
You never fail to disgust me!
Keep up the good work!