Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay, I'm going to say it
Yes, that's right. This isn't third grade spelling class, people. If you're going to insult and demean, you can do better than focusing on their fucking spelling. That's limp. And really boring.

I actually sit here rolling my eyes when I see repeated corrections like some demented grade school teacher with nothing better to do.
Yep, and fuck you, too.

Heh. Actually, the things I tend to focus on are the inability to differentiate "your" from "you're" and the like. But to be honest, that's becoming boring to me, too. I just have to accept the fact that the world is full of uneducated, stupid people that will never be as smart as I am.

So, I agree with you, M. Which scares the fuck out of me. ::bigg::
Well, when the retarded and feeble-minded jump on a normal such as myself because I made a typo, it's time to make a stand.

Cocksuckers.
speling corections r fum
sum ppl cant even spel preprli lol
Necro Wrote:speling corections r fum
sum ppl cant even spel preprli lol

Your penchant for attempting to appear clever is wasted on those of us with an IQ in the double digits or higher. Which is everyone hereexcept you.

Not only that, your inane post proves the point M was making. So bravo for that, at least. Ignorant slug. Where the fuck is my salt shaker??? ::sly::
Well I am glad you said it because I will say what I think now. You are one of the most egotistical people I have ever met. I have watched you post for some time now. I will admit you can really dish it out. But as soon as someone says anything negative about you. I can see the blood boil and you fly all over the place with the derogatory remarks.
Like the old proverb says if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.
FUC OFF LOSER Wrote:Well I am glad you said it because I will say what I think now. You are one of the most egotistical people I have ever met. I have watched you post for some time now. I will admit you can really dish it out. But as soon as someone says anything negative about you. I can see the blood boil and you fly all over the place with the derogatory remarks.

Are you talking about me? Because your opinion is about as important to me as a flicked booger. And my blood hasn't boiled yet... believe me, you'd know if it had.

What do you do for a living? I bet you're a garbage collector, you just sort of reek of rotting trash.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
FUC OFF LOSER Wrote:Well I am glad you said it because I will say what I think now. You are one of the most egotistical people I have ever met. I have watched you post for some time now. I will admit you can really dish it out. But as soon as someone says anything negative about you. I can see the blood boil and you fly all over the place with the derogatory remarks.

Are you talking about me? Because your opinion is about as important to me as a flicked booger. And my blood hasn't boiled yet... believe me, you'd know if it had.

What do you do for a living? I bet you're a garbage collector, you just sort of reek of rotting trash.
Well if I was a garbage collector(which i am not) the first thing I would do is throw your ass out on the heap. Your time has come and gone. Check the experation date on your mind its past the date of still being useful.
I said spelling corrections were annoying, but GOD DAMN IT, that's making me crazy. Experation date?!?
I sure won't need to take my sleeping pills tonight. This thread will put me out, no problem. If I'm not around tomorrow, it's because this thread knocked me unconcious for a whole day or more.
Sinister Wrote:I sure won't need to take my sleeping pills tonight. This thread will put me out, no problem. If I'm not around tomorrow, it's because this thread knocked me unconcious for a whole day or more.

Exactly how I feel when I see a herd of harpies going after typos.

Big... fucking... yawn.
Sinister Wrote:I sure won't need to take my sleeping pills tonight. This thread will put me out, no problem. If I'm not around tomorrow, it's because this thread knocked me unconcious for a whole day or more.

Big... fucking... yawn.
yeah and a cow that doesn't know computer shorthand 32
DIAF

Big... fucking... yawn.
Yes but that one little typo has driven you crazy for over an hour.::lmao::
Has it? Keep stroking yourself, fuckwit. You might eventually get the rhythm down.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I said spelling corrections were annoying, but GOD DAMN IT, that's making me crazy. Experation date?!?
::lmao:: Now you're gonna start correcting people!? ::lmao::
86 112
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Has it? Keep stroking yourself, fuckwit. You might eventually get the rhythm down.
No need to, I have a girl that you could never hold a candle to, that will do it for me.
What does this mean?

[Image: ignoreduser.jpg]
Finger it out dumbass
Choad Wrote:Finger it out dumbass
He just replied to me, fucktard. How about YOU explain it to me? This should be entertaining.