Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
::bang::::bang::::bang::::bang::::bang::::bang::::bang::
I just paid a awyer $150 to find out that I can't afford him... now i gotta fucking learn how to divorce my whore of a wife on my own...::bang::::bang::::bang::::bang::::bang::
Now that sucks, sorry to hear that. Them bastards.
Good luck with the whore-wife divorce.
86 112
Scratch Wrote:::bang::::bang::::bang::::bang::::bang::::bang::::bang::
I just paid a awyer $150 to find out that I can't afford him... now i gotta fucking learn how to divorce my whore of a wife on my own...::bang::::bang::::bang::::bang::::bang::

I've got some magic beans I want to sell you, they only cost $150.

Maybe your wife became a whore because she had grown bored of being fucked by your pencil dick?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Maybe your wife became a whore because she had grown bored of being fucked by your pencil dick?
::b29::
yup... ya got me... i have a small cock...
Scratch Wrote:yup... ya got me... i have a small cock...
::lmao::
86 112

Just wait ..... if her lawyer is worth his salt he'll have the court order you to pay her legal fees too, especially in New Jersey.

You're fucked no matter how you cry poverty. If she's the one with the money, better hire that lawyer and tell her to pay your legal fees and alimony.

Just stay away from Jeff Horn in Ocean County if you're there. He's a dick and useless.