Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MF, is that you honey?
i'll go your bail sweetcakes. ::tongue::

A man was arrested over the weekend after he allegedly strolled along a busy interstate wearing nothing but a thong, fake breasts and a wig.[/b]

Authorities received several calls over the weekend from motorists reporting that a man was walking alongside I-291 in the unusual attire, the Hartford Courant reported.

An hour-long search turned up spanky Frank, 42, who was arrested by police fully clothed after they found him collecting cans behind a business in Manchester. Police said they also found a wig and fake breasts in his car.

lmao
First of all, I'm 41. Secondly, I was raised with the philosophy "if you have it, flaunt it!" so kiss my ass!
86 112
well instead of that cheap-ass walmart thong, you should have bought one at VS. it really was disgusting seeing your hairy butt peeping out all over the interstate.

jackboots Wrote:well instead of that cheap-ass walmart thong, you should have bought one at VS. it really was disgusting seeing your hairy butt peeping out all over the interstate.
[Image: 1.jpg]
86 112
::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::

I hope he at least had his wife wax his back before this little adventure in exhibitionism.
Heh, smartass.
86 112