Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
most repulsive, ugliest and revolting avatar awards...
and the winner is.....drum roll ::bravo::.....liquid theadipose stupid can't-spell-shit cocksucking weenie.

[Image: 47.jpg]

You've got my vote for that nasty -he-bitch. I'm tellin' ya; that's what Squid wants to look like, sex change and all. He's jealous that she's got bigger arms and a smaller gut than he does.
here's the squid. the fucking liar said he wasn't fat...can you count the chins? ::lmao::i have more. don't fuck with a cop cocksucker. NOW will you go away??

Since I'm out of the loop, why do you two hate this guy so much?
because he's a moron.

If that's him, he really is a fatty dork.
86 112
He's boring, he lies, he can't spell, and he is as dumb as a bag of hair. I have no tolerance for stupid people. I especially have no tolerance for liars.
jackboots Wrote:here's the squid. the fucking liar said he wasn't fat...can you count the chins? ::lmao::i have more. don't fuck with a cop cocksucker. NOW will you go away?? shit, i have your bra size.

He looks very much like his other more famous avatar of a cartoon of a fat fuck wolfing down a TV dinner.

If he wants to contribute something more worthwhile maybe he should put down the fork for 5 minutes.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
That avatar is just fucking scary...and nasty!
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:He looks very much like his other more famous avatar of a cartoon of a fat fuck wolfing down a TV dinner.
He thinks that avatar with the middle aged fatso eating a cheap ass frozen dinner is appealing and makes people think positive thoughts. He thinks this makes people want to join his site and talk about tv. Gag comes up in the mouths of most people I've caught feedback from over the years. I think he is just trying to get his own pic branded somehow and this was inspired from it. Or something like that. He has the same haircut and chins.

[Image: 2.jpg]

86 112
Personally I think he resembles Joe Swanson - hero next door from Family Guy TV show.

::rotfl:: If he comes back after this thread we have to give it to him, he has guts.
86 112
No, he just has chins.
The Antagonist Wrote:No, he just has chins.
::lmao:: Crackin me up today!
86 112
thanks for the new avatar
Liquid Wrote:thanks for the new avatar

You're welcome. It only goes to reinforce how the name of the topic is so fitting once again.

You never fail to amuse, son.
I dunno, maybe I'm really hard up, but I don't think he looks that bad.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I dunno, maybe I'm really hard up, but I don't think he looks that bad.
You're losing it girl. I had some respect for your mean streak but damn, you gotta get out more it seems. Or were you looking at Joe Swanson?
Holy shit, he posted. ::blink:: I underestimated him. I have to give you serious points here, Liquid.

Not only does he come back, he uses the fucking picture as his new avatar. ::laugh::

As much as I don't like fake and phony dick boy, he has balls.

Liquid just earned Mock Respect. Possible Mock Jedi material in the future.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Holy shit, he posted. ::blink:: I underestimated him. I have to give you serious points here, Liquid.

Not only does he come back, he uses the fucking picture as his new avatar. ::laugh::

As much as I don't like fake and phony dick boy, he has balls.

Liquid just earned Mock Respect. Possible Mock Jedi material in the future.

nice. what exactly is a Mock Jedi?

[Image: ali-g-respect.jpg]