Poll: How much of a cunt am I ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A world class cunt
0%
0 0%
A definite cunt but you've known worse
0%
0 0%
A cunt but a cunt with a positive side
33.33%
1 33.33%
A misunderstood cunt
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much of a cunt am I ?
In terms of antagonism and irritation rate me on how much of a cunt I truly am.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
You forgot the 'boring cunt' option.
You also forgot the "I don't care enough about you to vote" option.
Sinister Wrote:You also forgot the "I don't care enough about you to vote" option.

You cared enough to open the thread and read it though ?

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:You forgot the 'boring cunt' option.

I also forgot the "If you aren't going to bother voting get the fuck out my thread option".

I can't seem to find the "anti-freedom royal cunt" option.
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:You also forgot the "I don't care enough about you to vote" option.

In the hopes of finding an option that reads; "I am an arrogant, egomaniacal, anti-freedom, American-hating, Napoleon-complex-suffering, pusillanimous, craven, banal, inane and gutless cunt with an over-inflated opinion of my own importance and intelligence".
i voted a misunderstood cunt. nobody really understood you except me. they banned you and abused you, but i have remained loyal.

NOW will you post some maddie jokes?

Wouldn't it have worked better if they abused him and THEN banned him?

Banned him from where, anyway? Do I know this poofter?
jackboots Wrote:i voted a misunderstood cunt. nobody really understood you except me. they banned you and abused you, but i have remained loyal.
I understand him just fine. But I'm also a realist. My most loyal friends don't have to make the truth all pretty and flowery, they just have to tell me the truth. I think OP does have an issue with arrogance. Doesn't mean I don't appreciate his humour or find him fucking hilarious in many ways. I just find some of what he thinks of as witty as arrogance and being sanctimonious.

yes, well, we have to make allowances. he's a mental case. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

In the hopes of finding an option that reads; "I am an arrogant, egomaniacal, anti-freedom, American-hating, Napoleon-complex-suffering, pusillanimous, craven, banal, inane and gutless cunt with an over-inflated opinion of my own importance and intelligence".

I don't know where all this "anti freedom" bollocks comes from.

How the fuck am I "anti freedom"? I am in fact more liberal than any other fucker here and in the "other place" so you can stick your "anti freedom" jibes up your fucking arses.

Also I am not anti-American, I onlybring nationality into an argument when someone else does. As for being gutless?, that accusation could be fired at anybody on an internet forum.

As far as myimportance and intelligence is concerned I am a realist,I recognise I have both to a high level.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I don't know where all this "anti freedom" bollocks comes from.

How the fuck am I "anti freedom"? I am in fact more liberal than any other fucker here and in the "other place" so you can stick your "anti freedom" jibes up your fucking arses.

Also I am not anti-American, I onlybring nationality into an argument when someone else does.
You are SO very full of shit. NO ONE who has half a brain and is familiar with you believes what you just wrote.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I don't know where all this "anti freedom" bollocks comes from.

Also I am not anti-American, I onlybring nationality into an argument when someone else does.
You are SO very full of shit. NO ONE who has half a brain and is familiar with you believes what you just wrote.
Your irrelevant bullshit opinion has been duly noted and filed in the "reasons why Italian Americans shouldn't be allowed access to the internet" section.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

Your irrelevant bullshit opinion has been duly noted and filed in the "reasons why Italian Americans shouldn't be allowed access to the internet" section.
Similar to my previous assessment, NO ONE who has half a brain and is familiar with you believes what you just wrote magically erases how full of shit you were with your previous comments. As for your comment about Italians living in America - I have news for you. We are generally considered very cool. I understand this is something you can't relate to, mainly because Italy was probably stricken from the maps in your area due to some group in England insisting there is no such place, akin to how the Muslim assholes by you that insisted there was no Holocaust were accommodated by some schools.

Is there anything else you'd like to say, you full of shit British unisex fuck-neck?
86 112
101 MF has hair on his back. Smiley_emoticons_smile
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:10/1 MF has hair on his back. Smiley_emoticons_smile
I do have some. My wife says a "medium" amount. What if I do?
86 112
I was merely making an observation after seeing the earlier reference about your heritage. Italian men = hairy.
I hear that. I'm below average in that regard, not very hairy at all. Just some.
86 112
Youre a big fat dry black cunt.
Quote me on that.